Swapping over!!

This sounds really interesting.. let me know how it goes.. even for a week supply with the postage it works out at, £3 more than my LT does now, its £46 here in NI. But sounds more eat-a-ble

The trick is to order the 100 package then you
dont pay postage so it works out @ just £33 per week for
5 weeks supply for you Ilm :)

oh is that why you dont pay postage cos its the bigger one? must keep that in mind,,if i like the 100 pack then il get a 200 pack which will do me till im done...im so excited lol x

i couldn't afford that all right now thou lol so it'd have to be a week at a time. Im barely scraping the 46 together.

i couldn't afford that all right now thou lol so it'd have to be a week at a time. Im barely scraping the 46 together.

I understand Ilm.
Pity tho, if you could even get a loan of the £160
then you could repay it at £33 a week saving
yourself £13 per week and £65 over the 5 weeks.
If you did that twice and put the money aside
then after 10 weeks with your £130 savings
it would pay almost pay for another 5 weeks
supply free or a pretty dress etc :D

Try get out of buying by the week if you can.:)

thank you lol i was just doing those calculations myself :) i've just bought my LT for this week which will run out on thursday so will probably order the 100, i guess it'll be more convenient and save me on taxis to the chemist also.

yeah im with big biker on this,,, saves time and taxis,,you get all the support you need right here, and you can weigh in at home,which i find easier as theres a difference between my scales and the chemists which i hate. best of luck with whatever you decide..x

Stuff the fizzy water, I'll take my commission in Cadburys Creme Eggs
in about 10 weeks time ladies lol :D:D:D

I want 3 each of you's, cost ya a fiver, no hagglin' allowed lolz :8855:

lol will do

i think big biker is or has ordered some? wait for confirmation of that. yeah ive ordered the 100 but will order the 200 as soon as i have enough mula. itl be all i need till the end of my journey.
i think it will spur me on if i have allllll my shakes in a cuboard. so i know that as i work through them there wont be any more afterwards
:) x

im going to order the water flavourings to have, i think they'll def get me through the water better than i have been this far. then next week or so i'll order the rest of the things.

mmm creme egg...i always wished they made bigger ones and you had to eat them with a spoon lol...x

We really shouldn't be discussing the merits
of CCE's on a Diet forum Bells haha :D

i think big biker is or has ordered some?

Havent ordered anything yet Bells, still
waiting on my creditcard to be confirmed by
Paypal here.
And I've just run outta Lipo so I'll have to go
the chemist and get 6 days supply until
next Thursday :rolleyes:
No point ordering until Tuesday when they have
the Bananna flavour back in if its the nicest
so I'll be looking at delivery next Thursday like
yourself.

im going to order the water flavourings to have, i think they'll def get me through the water better than i have been this far. then next week or so i'll order the rest of the things.

Sure @ €4.60 where could ya go wrong if they
aint nice bin 'em ;)

true true my bad..il just telepathically transport my ideas to you so..lol...mmm vanilla shake....x

How do I tell if the dirty thoughts are yours or mine tho lolz :D:D:D

I am so loving the idea of having all i need in the cupboard...but what a let down it would be if I wasn't quite there when they were all gone. I must admit, this diet is really getting up my interest (especially as you can add veg to the meals) but I am worried that it would be too easy to add a slice of bread to the bean chilli!! When you are not eating at all it is easy to asbtain, when the food is introduced it may not be so easy.
Just my opinion....I have a friend that failed on the Cambridge for that reason, I suppose it stays with me!

yeah i get you. thats why ive only ordered the vanilla and banana shake and only ten honey nougat bars. im not going to go near the food like spag bol etc. i like shakes , and new you is so much cheaper thats y im switching . it is down to you to decide though x

Hmmm, it wouldn't be that much cheaper for me so I reckon I will stick with what I know until I can't live without food for a moment longer!

Good luck everyone with the swap! xx

Back