Sweet Macaroni pudding

tanira2

After having the same issue as most of you with trying the SW fake bakes and just not being able to like them I got thinking. My mum used to make me this pudding when I was younger and it's free as long as you use the milk from you HE.

This makes about 4/5 servings (depends how much you want).

Use 250 grams Macaroni
3 large tbsp sweetner(can use more if you have a sweet tooth)
1/2 pint milk
1/4 pint water

Add them all together in to a glass oven dish

I leave mine to soak over night so the milk soaks into the pasta but you don't have to. Put the dish in the oven at 200 for about 20 minutes or until it starts browning. Then its ready!

I tend to eat mine over a couple of days and just microwave it. Tastes as nice the next day to me. Good pud if you can get over the fact it's sweet pasta (boyfriend can't but I like it :D)

Sounds good...and you eat sweet rice, so why not sweet pasta?

KT x

Interesting idea :) I love my puds and am gonna try this one now xx

Probably a REALLY dumb question but do you put the macaroni in raw? To be honest I've never heard of macaroni pudding but sounds nice :)

Hi,
After reading this thread many times I've bought macaroni on my weekly shop to give this a go. I've never tried it before slightly nervous but hoping I'll really enjoy it.. Would you do rice pudding like this aswell to make a syn free rice pudding or would you have to syn it?!! Thanks xx

Wow, there's a pud i've not heard of in *years* - total flashback to being little ... i wonder what pasta i've got sitting around... :)

Oven on...pasta soaking...

YUMMY ... defo making that again!

Last edited:
Back