ProPoints Sweetchip's Diary

Here to follow your diary, hope you dont mind. Dont worry if the weight loss is slow, Im doing this 4 weeks now and only lost 3lbs so far... its going the right way just slowly lol!! Good luck x

Jemmalb said:
I have a habit of opening the fridge every time I go I to the kitchen lol xx

I do it in other people's houses too and they always seem to have goodies I want to eat! Filled mine with fruit veg n yogs now and thrown the bad stuff out!

Hi Ladies, the fridge thing is funny. When I'm in that mood the things I eat are ridiculous... cream crackers, a whole pot of yogurt 500g or pickled beetroot, spoonfuls of cottage cheese. These are the things I eat because I'm trying to avoid the biscuits, and then I give in and have the gold bar, rocky or taxi. lol. would have saved about 500kcals if I just had it in the first place.

Also sometimes I think I abuse the free fruit rule. I adore fruit but sometimes I think the calories and sugar that come from these. 350 kcals in a punnet of grapes plus apples etc I probably eat too much.

I don't really like fruit I et it just because I think I should lol but dnt really eat it thru choice lol xx

I love fruit when I'm eating it if iv not ate it in a while I don't want it and have to force myself soon as take a bite i like it haha

If you asked me on a thursday I'd say.....

Milk for the day: 2pp
Breakfast: 40g Porridge 4pp
going on a boat trip today and packing a lunch which consists of chicken sambo 8pp, apple, banana, pack of crisps 5pp. I have apple juice too (which came free...(smells like tesco meal deal:D) but not going to drink it if i can find h20. :rolleyes:

have a good day out hun x

Back