Sweetner Question

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by SilverMist, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. SilverMist

SilverMist Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TRF
    Morning all
    Quick question - has anyone added a sweetner to their shakes? I think I may need to add one just to give it a kick, although I haven't ever taken sugar in tea or coffee, would have had a sweet enough tooth though in terms of choc etc. Just wondering if anyone else thought this made a difference....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  4. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    i think the idea is to get used to the blandness of the shakes to re-educate yourself after eating high fat, high sugar foods. that said, if you cant stomach them dont see why you couldnt! yourll find your tastebuds def change tho whilst using LT. i found last time when i came off i couldnt stomach the taste of diet coke and found that too sweet and in fact have never drunk it again!! wish the same could be said for choccy lol

h x

Last edited: 10 May 2010
  5. SilverMist

SilverMist Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TRF
    Thanks for that ladies, might try just one and see - I think I probably just need to get used to the blandness -

6. katieangel

katieangel Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    to be honest i find the vanilla and chocolate shakes quite sweet although the strawberry shakes tastes very salty what is strange though is i have a very sweet tooth and would have expected them to be very bland

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.