Sweetness 'n Light + Splenda ...

As far as i'm aware, all the granulated artificial sweeteners are free! The "half and half" stuff which Silver Spoon make definitely is not, though. Enjoy :)

so as long as it says 'sweetener' (100%, not half 'n half), we shld be ok?? It's just that I made the SW maringues and they are really lovely!!!! (used 'Splenda' from a tub) - also do have some 'Silver Spoon' granulated sweetener' (not half and half), so again it shld be ok.... have u tried the SW maringues???

Yep, so long as it's actual artificial sweetener and not mixed with sugar it'll be fine. I think my mum has the silver spoon one and says it's OK.

I've never tried the meringues yet, I keep meaning to and never get round to it!

In my book it says sweetener tablets are free, as are granulated sweeteners with less than 2 cals per tsp.
So that includes canderel, splenda and sweet n low.
Also, silver spoon make a brown sweetener called Sweetness and Light and it is absolutely LUSH!!! Morrisons sell it and I eat it more than Splenda white now. It's especially good in porridge! :)

Thanks, you've been a big help - the sweeteners are quite good aren't they, especially with egg whites (ie) the aforementioned meringues - a real satisfier when u need something sweet!!!! Nice and sharp too, the lemon - I rang out of Quark (300g req) so I substituted the remainder with a bit of fromais frais plus pineapple fat free yoghurt and it worked a treat!!! Supersize/Superskinny on now!!!

The sweetner im using is from Asda, its 2 cals a tsp...is that ok or does it actually have to be LESS than 2!! worried now!!! xx

Splenda brown has brown sugar mixed in with white sweetener, but the one I mentioned above is free, I checked! :)

Back