• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SWers - i need your help!

I need information regarding your total losses to date FOLLOWING THIS DIET.

Please can you post your loss in pounds, there's no need to keep a running total, i'll do the working out. Can you also tell me if you have completed your journey, and put any losses acomplished off the diet in brackets:

member123 - 87lbs loss so far (17lbs off CD)

rogerrabbit - 68lbs total

Thank you so much :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Well I haven't done very well, 21 lbs since mid january. I am rubbish at losing weight though and coupled with that I'm a very fussy eater and lose motivation it's not surprising.

Roz x
Hey, thanks for your replies.

Collating them to form some weight loss stats :) Maths bum unfortunately xx
Rainbow - 40.5 pounds since February (not finished yet!) x
caramumofmany - 43.5lb to date since 2nd jan not finished loosing yet

Reached Target. woohoo
Loobylou- 20lbs since 11th March not completed yet.

Gone fishing
Well I haven't done very well, 21 lbs since mid january. I am rubbish at losing weight though
:confused: 21lbs sounds brilliant to me. It's not a race. The task of staying slim never ends. How long it takes and how much you lose is kind of irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, as long as you get there in the end and stay there.
vicky82 - 16.5lb since 17/04/08 - not finished
Last edited:

Queen of the Damned
Those are some impressive stats :clap:

monkeys bunny

need 2get my head into it
me-really sory im absolutly rubish at maths (failed GCSE maths 7 times!) but my start weight was 12stone11.5 in August 2007 and its now 11stone 5.5 . i think my ticker thingy gives it in lbs but seeing as i created that its prob not right lol
For me it 1st 10lbs since January........lots of blips and the odd take out lol

;)Ruthy xxx
my ticker is out of date because i havent been to class but fom my own scales at home -

8lbs since 14th april (15lbs to go)