Swimming against the current!

Pececito

So my slimming journey has begun and the first 2 weeks weren't so bad!

This week I've STS and I can't say I'm surprised as I had a blow out over the weekend with 2 much wine and some chocolate cake for my oh's cousins bday!

Meeting a old friend tonight for a catch up and have sworn to myself that I am going to be good and stay away from the alcohol.

Even more so as I've just got back from shopping for a new outfit as nothin I own fits me, i ended up cryin in the changing rooms because I could only fit into clothes 2 sizes bigger than wot I was in in feb this year (despite clothes in feb being 2 sizes bigger than 6month b4)

Heaviest weight I've been in my life at the moment. Not feeling motivated at all to go out this evenin I just want to curl up in a ball and watch tele :(

Bad Bad last few days wine Thursday followed by hangover Friday and therefore junk food!!! Back on track this Mornin tho with my bowl of strawberries and blueberries for breakfast and lentil soup ready or lunch! Not decided on yea yet but it'll b a slimming world recipe. Tryin to keep away from any syns for next few days 2 make up for my blow out!!!
Football training with the little one this Mornin so that'll get me movin around!!

Back