swimming and "star" week

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by maxine uk, 3 March 2010 Social URL.

1. maxine uk

maxine uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Diet:
    doing it on my own
    hi i have just started swimming again and have a question about "star" week and swimming
    what sort of sanatry protection is best, i cant use a tampon so that option is out of the question, i did think about using a moon cup again but unsure
    i might not want to go swimming (my "star" week is all over the place pre menapausal sp)
    but just in case
    any opinions welcome please

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. has2tri

has2tri Full Member

Not sure what else you can do to be honest, but didn't want to read and run. Tampon is the obvious answer. Never tried a mooncup.
    Good luck finding a solution though
    Shell x

4. shelz

shelz Silver Member

I must say I am very conscious of that time and dont tend to go swimming when I have my period. It could be so embarassing!

5. justgina

justgina taking it 1 day at a time

Start Weight:
    12st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    IF/5:2/juddd......
    I swim every week and have found the mooncup to be great. I make sure I empty it before going in the water, just to be on the safe side.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.