Switching from Lipo to Cambridge?

mark101

Hey Guys, me and john are thinking about swapping to Cambridge, it works out cheaper and has more variety.

What do ya's think? Will it make a different to our weight loss, is the weight loss as good as lipotrim?

Any thoughts?

Mx

The weight loss is the same on Cambridge diet Sole Source as on Lipotrim TFR.

I have done both LT and CD

You have a fantastic variety of soups, shakes, bars:drool: Tetras.

The flexibility and variety of Cambridge suits a lot of people.

Love Mini xxx

It depends on what ya want but it works out around £34 a week for the shakes alone, tetra is a bit more expensive. I have also been checking it out as the lt pharmacy that i go to is nearly 2 hours away and with my job its not working out as they want me to work around their hours which is annoying. I have an appointment with a cdc next monday as she is fit to see me 9am in the morning and is ten mins down the road. I think the loss is more or less the same but its really for convenience is why I am moving!

It depends on what ya want but it works out around £34 a week for the shakes alone, tetra is a bit more expensive. I have also been checking it out as the lt pharmacy that i go to is nearly 2 hours away and with my job its not working out as they want me to work around their hours which is annoying. I have an appointment with a cdc next monday as she is fit to see me 9am in the morning and is ten mins down the road. I think the loss is more or less the same but its really for convenience is why I am moving!

I know what you mean, I work shifts and after next weeks weigh in, its more of a complication for a couple of weeks for me to work around it. Good luck for Monday.

Yea most of the pharmacies are from 9-5 and the one that I go to doesnt open on a saturday for lt other than that I wouldnt leave as I am a firm believer if someone works dont leave so we will see how it goes!

Well thats good to know, its working out cheaper but the only draw back is the distance the cousellor is away, gonna have a chat with her tonight on the phone and weigh it up (no pun intended!)

All those flavours CD' ers get to choose from ...... I'm soooooo jealous. Hehe I'm drooling reading flavours of shakes now, time for more water.

I considered cd before i decided on lipotrim.. the reasons I chose lipotrim were the fact that it was a pharmacist i would see as opposed to someone independent ifykwim.. also i figured it would be better to go as bland as possible to retrain myself.. good luck with whatever you decide xxx

Well thats good to know, its working out cheaper but the only draw back is the distance the cousellor is away, gonna have a chat with her tonight on the phone and weigh it up (no pun intended!)

There is a lady on here called debz who lives in belfast if that helps, shes a cambridge diet counsellor so she may be nearer to ya. I dont know what the counsellors are like there but the one that I am seeing on monday said she can come to my house if its handier for me which yeah it is!! So theres no harm in asking!!

Hello - I did LT before and there are only so much of the same shakes you can have day in day out before you start going mad. I also didnt like the fact the pharmacy person could not identify what I was going through.
I switched to CD in December and I love it. It is suprising how different the chocolate, vanilla and strawberry shakes taste to LT - they are sooo much yummier :) you have more choice and have the option to have a little food if you need to.. the councellors are great, they have lost weight through the diet and understand what you are going through.... for me it is cheaper than LT

I am thinking of changing over to CD too, but i have also seen the Lighter Life ad.....does anyone know much about this diet?
Sorry Mark, dont mean to crash your thread, just thought someone reading it might know :0)
xx

I am thinking of changing over to CD too, but i have also seen the Lighter Life ad.....does anyone know much about this diet?
Sorry Mark, dont mean to crash your thread, just thought someone reading it might know :0)
xx

My cousin done lighterlife on the build up to her wedding. its very expensive and she says its like a £70 weightwatchers with group talks and stuff. but it worked for her so different courses for horses etc lol

its a great idea guys! Im thinkin of doin the same thing coz I have a CDC around the corner where as I had to travel about 40 mins each week to the pharmacy. Good luck hope it goes wellx

Back