Switching from LL to Exante

Right - that's it - Supermarket here I come. Any other suggestions for spices etc???? Tabasco's a favourite isn't it - it has no nutritional values!!

Hi kiwikodi, thanks for all the information, trouble is I have to get through a month of shakes, never mind, something to look forward to next month. Well its my 3rd day, Im very pleased with myself, been very very good. Iam abit windy though is it just me. I have been drinking fizzy water with the peach flavouring, Im trying to drink 2lit a day but Im finding it hard because I seem to be cold all the time. Thanksx

Hey Les. I wouldn't be able to do shakes alone. I need some variety. If I were you though, I'd email Exante and see if they do you a mixed box of soups and bars. You'll end up with two months food but what the hell. As for the wind, I hear you (metaphorically of course).

Hi, I also did LL 3 years ago. I do miss the extra meal but I find the meals as good. I like the porridge as it feels more like breakfast. I have bought the fruit drink powder which helps as I have it hot, cold and in fizzy water. I'm on my 4 th Fay and just starting to feel less hungry and headaches from coffee withdrawal nearly stopped. I have read through my LL books again which has helped. Good luck

HMurphy said:
Hi, I also did LL 3 years ago. I do miss the extra meal but I find the meals as good. I like the porridge as it feels more like breakfast. I have bought the fruit drink powder which helps as I have it hot, cold and in fizzy water. I'm on my 4 th Fay and just starting to feel less hungry and headaches from coffee withdrawal nearly stopped. I have read through my LL books again which has helped. Good luck

Hi, Good idea I didn't even think about having the drink powder hot, think I will have one now. Thanks.

Hi everyone..

Well I've just lost 5 and a half stone on LL from August - December last year. Didn't cheat ever once. I used to bake weekly and never as much as licked my finger.. I was a bingeeater/vomiter and I'm obviously an all or nothing person as I never ever thought id revert back to those habits but within days I was back to my old ways..

Would love to get back on LL but couldn't believe my eyes when I googled the CD and Exante popped up.!!! At £25 per week I actually can't believe it and have ordered my bumper pack to get me back on track after putting on 2 and a half stone since new years day. If anyone needs a horror story to shock them into not putting the weight on... Speak to me!!

I'm hoping this forum will be the replacement d the LL counselling!! xx

Well done in coming to exante I know you will like it, I did the same as you, was at LL and put all my weight on again. WHY.. I have over 2st to loose, my first week weigh in day is Wednesday . This forum is brill I feel I have a lot friends you want to help me. Good luck.x

Hi, I was on LL in 2009 and got to my goal weight. I gradually put it back on.and within 9 months I had put it all back on. On reflection I was very arrogant and thought that I could carry on eating "normally" and didn't give myself enough time to adjust to portion sizes. Also I excerise a lot, I always have and I think that's enough, but I'm fat and fit!! I have started again, on day 6 now of Exante. I do miss the group sessions but find the sight helps. I have also got my LL books out again and I'm re-reading which is helping. Good luck to you. To be honest, I don't think I could do Exante if I hadn't done LL as I'm always using the knowledge and skills I learnt from LL. x

Hi all. I lost 3st on CD 2 years ago and have kept it off :) I'm just back on vlcd as I decided this year I'd like to get down to about 9st and for me this is the easiest way.
Of course anyone who goes back to eating the way they did before will put all the weight back on :( I have had to pretty much ditch the carbs to prevent weight gain. The stabilising programme I did took about 2 or 3 months in total and after that I ate as much protein, fat and veg as I wanted without calorie counting and without gaining weight at all. I occasionally fancy carbs but have realised they were my big problem area so I don't really eat them and the benefits have far outweighed the sacrifice ;)
For some people they may find calorie counting an option after they lose weight, we all have to find our own way to maintain but that certainly doesn't include going back to what made us fat in the first place :) Good luck all with reaching your goal - this works if you stick to it then follow the stabilising and maintenance plan as that is really worth it! x

So interesting in what you just said, that what I'm worried about, eating again, so protein only is the answer, anyway I will face that when I've lost the weight. THANKSX

loopyles said:
Well done in coming to exante I know you will like it, I did the same as you, was at LL and put all my weight on again. WHY.. I have over 2st to loose, my first week weigh in day is Wednesday . This forum is brill I feel I have a lot friends you want to help me. Good luck.x

Let us know how your first weigh in goes xx

Back