• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

? switching from LT to CD

Angie44

Silver Member
S: 19st6lb C: 19st3lb G: 12st4lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.1%)
Hi all wonder if you could give me some reassurance. I was aiming to do LT for 12 weeks break for xmas then start CD in January. Have nearly done 7 weeks of Lipotrim but am really struggling although haven't cheated yet. Came close by taking a bite of ham but chewed it a little and then spat it out (sorry ewww I know). So went to see a CD counsellor today and thought she was fab. All that choice and am thinking of SS+ from next week.
For any of you doing that roughly what are your weekly losses...Have any of you done that swap and how did you find it..all help very welcomed x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st3lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31 Loss: 2st10lb(17.84%)
Never managed to Sole Source, but I have been doing SS+ since June and generally lose about 3lbs a week, after my first week loss. I started at 15 stone 8.

S: 31st3lb C: 14st4lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 16st13lb(54.23%)
i think you have to find what works for you and stick to it:)

hey hun,on cd ss you lose around 14lbs per month. im not sure what the losses would be like on ss+ but i imagine around the same maybe a lb or 2 less. i have tried lt in the past and the cd shakes are alot nicer than lt xx

Angie44

Silver Member
S: 19st6lb C: 19st3lb G: 12st4lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.1%)
Thanks am going to do one more week on LT simply because my pharmacist is on holiday so want to let him know I am changing over because he has been such a great support. Am then switching to CD can cope with a couple of pounds less than a stone a month, still loads better results than other diets I have tried. as I need a change rather than cheat.
Will likely become a regular in this forum lol

How many calories a day is CD, I know LT is 420? is the carbs content the same as well?