? switching from LT to CD

Angie44

Silver Member
Hi all wonder if you could give me some reassurance. I was aiming to do LT for 12 weeks break for xmas then start CD in January. Have nearly done 7 weeks of Lipotrim but am really struggling although haven't cheated yet. Came close by taking a bite of ham but chewed it a little and then spat it out (sorry ewww I know). So went to see a CD counsellor today and thought she was fab. All that choice and am thinking of SS+ from next week.
For any of you doing that roughly what are your weekly losses...Have any of you done that swap and how did you find it..all help very welcomed x

Never managed to Sole Source, but I have been doing SS+ since June and generally lose about 3lbs a week, after my first week loss. I started at 15 stone 8.

i think you have to find what works for you and stick to it:)

hey hun,on cd ss you lose around 14lbs per month. im not sure what the losses would be like on ss+ but i imagine around the same maybe a lb or 2 less. i have tried lt in the past and the cd shakes are alot nicer than lt xx

Thanks am going to do one more week on LT simply because my pharmacist is on holiday so want to let him know I am changing over because he has been such a great support. Am then switching to CD can cope with a couple of pounds less than a stone a month, still loads better results than other diets I have tried. as I need a change rather than cheat.
Will likely become a regular in this forum lol

How many calories a day is CD, I know LT is 420? is the carbs content the same as well?

Back