? switching from LT to CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angie44, 30 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Hi all wonder if you could give me some reassurance. I was aiming to do LT for 12 weeks break for xmas then start CD in January. Have nearly done 7 weeks of Lipotrim but am really struggling although haven't cheated yet. Came close by taking a bite of ham but chewed it a little and then spat it out (sorry ewww I know). So went to see a CD counsellor today and thought she was fab. All that choice and am thinking of SS+ from next week.
    For any of you doing that roughly what are your weekly losses...Have any of you done that swap and how did you find it..all help very welcomed x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Never managed to Sole Source, but I have been doing SS+ since June and generally lose about 3lbs a week, after my first week loss. I started at 15 stone 8.

4. hypa2008

hypa2008 Full Member

Start Weight:
    31st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    16st13lb(54.23%)
    Diet:
    caveman
    i think you have to find what works for you and stick to it:)

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hey hun,on cd ss you lose around 14lbs per month. im not sure what the losses would be like on ss+ but i imagine around the same maybe a lb or 2 less. i have tried lt in the past and the cd shakes are alot nicer than lt xx

6. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Thanks am going to do one more week on LT simply because my pharmacist is on holiday so want to let him know I am changing over because he has been such a great support. Am then switching to CD can cope with a couple of pounds less than a stone a month, still loads better results than other diets I have tried. as I need a change rather than cheat.
    Will likely become a regular in this forum lol

7. PamLS

PamLS Full Member

Diet:
    W8
    How many calories a day is CD, I know LT is 420? is the carbs content the same as well?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.