Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pwincess, 11 June 2007 Social URL.

  1. pwincess

    pwincess Member

    Hi I am thinking of switchin from the Lighterlife diet to Cambridge, Firstly because I've heard the flavours are better and there is more variety and secondly because it is cheaper.
    Was just wondering will I need 2 get a form signed from the Doctor?
  2. Avatar

    MiniMins.com Matched Content

  3. icemoose

    icemoose The Diet Guy

    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Pwin

    Depends on your current BMI and clinical status.

    If your BMI is under 40 and you aren't on any medication (apart from HRT/Pill) and you have no other medical problems then you can self certify.

    If any of the above are true i.e. you are over 40 on a BMI or on any medication then you will need to.

  4. poppygreendog

    poppygreendog Silver Member


    I don't know about the doctors thing, I did'nt with a bmi of 35. But good luck to you switching, this is my second week (starting today) of CD, I was previously on LL (last year) and switched for the same reasons as you state.

    The flavours are much much much better, they mix better and I truly love it!!!

    7lbs down in 5 days last week.

    Good luck.

  5. pwincess

    pwincess Member


    my BMI is 33 at the moment and don't take any kind of medication so hopefully wont need doctors signature.

    I'm really looking forward to being able to taste different foods because i am really struggling with Lighterlife ( the only 2 flavours i like are chocolate and lemon and they are getting a bit boring now!)

    Thanks for your replies.

    btw Mike seen your pics on the website...Well Done you've done really well!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.

Share This Page