• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

swollen ankles

Debz

Cambridge Counsellor
If it is water retention, which is likely if you're in warm parts of the planet at the moment, then make sure you are drinking enough water and maybe when you can sit with your feet up for a while.

There's a lovely thought!

Bunnyg

Determined
Hi Kelly - I agree with the above. One brilliant thing I have noticed in my first week of CD is that my feet haven't been swelling and I swear it's because I am now on 4 litres of water a day - whereas before, I'd be surprised if I was drinking a litre!! Sip sip sip xx

airgirl

Gold Member
I suffer with this alot, think the fact i fly a lot contributes but i'm always on the go onboard and glug sooo much water, i always lay back to front on my bed when i get to my room with my feet higher than my body to get the blood flowing again properly.
It happens a lot to people who are on their feet all day despite water consumption so maybe that could be it.
But elevate the legs higher than the heart.x

Minz

Maintainer
I always get swollen ankes - especially if I fly, so I'm sure putting your feet up for a well deserved break will sort them out. x