Sybersadie's Diary

Thanks Mousey.

Thanks Darcy!

Diet wise all going well today, apart from the raspberry porridge powder all over the kitchen floor:grumble: I know I think its raspberry gloop but still I wanted to eat it. Had to change plans and have a shake instead.

Work wise was not so good. Was working from home today and so got distracted. As a result I have to work the weekend now as the the stuff I didn't get done needs to be finished by Monday. Hope your day was better than mine!

I feel your pain with the work - I got distracted yesterday too, and will have to work tomorrow to get it finished :rolleyes:

Worked solid over the weekend so am starting the working week tired. But at least the pressure is off a little this week so will have a little more time to myself.

Sticking to the diet was hard at the weekend what with working and cooking for the family but stuck it out.

Weigh day here - this week's loss just 2lb.

A little disappointed was hoping for at least 3 maybe 4. But as my OH said, any other diet and the scales would have moved only a pound, if that. So yeah - 2lb down is actually good for me. All in the right direction anyway.

Will catch up later
SS

Thanks

Thanks Darcy

Just finished my last pack for the day - gooey summer pudding. Nothing gooey about it, think I have nuked it too long as it is more rubbery than gooey, taste wasn't fantastic either. I think a cup of mint tea is in order, take the taste away.

Well done Sadie

Thanks Aloize.

All well with me today Darcy, just checking in before I have my "lunch" pack. Hope your are having a good day.

Off to work for me now. Will be a long day and to top it off I am supposed to be going out to dinner with friends this evening.

I have been stressing about this all week. I have no idea where we will end up going so cannot check out the menu in advance. I have decided that wherever we end up I will just have some protein, probably in the form of chicken, and salad. Part of me doesn't want to go but I know I really should.

I think part of this stressiness is because I have been 100% TS since day 1 and this will be my first day where I am off that. So far everything is going well and I don't want to jinx it.

The trick with those 'puddings' is to nuke them for shorter bursts or they turn into rubber - or worse, hockey pucks! :p

I like pretty much all of the Exante meal packs - I don't do shakes - with the exception of the raspberry porridge, which has the most peculiar texture o_O

......but it can be a bit of trial and error to get them 'right' :)

@quirkyme yesterday was great thanks. I had two packs during the day then for dinner out had grilled tuna and salad (no dressing) and stuck with sparkling water for a drink. The great bit was that as I hadn't seen them in ages they noticed that I had lost weight. Other than my OH nobody else has yet noticed (or commented), so someone actually noticing was really fab :)

I don't think my one meal has taken me out of ketosis and today I am back to 100% TS. Hopefully the one real food meal won't impact any loss on Monday.

@Darcy15 I will try to nuke the puddings in shorter bursts and see if I get an improvement. I agree the raspberry porridge is not quite right. I will eat through the supply I've got but I won't be ordering them again.

Good choices for your meal out - well done! :)

So nice that people are noticing the weight loss - such a great motivator :D

So, just catching up with everyone's fantastic weight losses this week - all the 4 and 5lbs lost is fantastic :D

Sadly I am slowly creeping along here notching up a more modest alb - ah well, I know I'm doing ok , I would just like a little more.

So, just catching up with everyone's fantastic weight losses this week - all the 4 and 5lbs lost is fantastic :D

Sadly I am slowly creeping along here notching up a more modest alb - ah well, I know I'm doing ok , I would just like a little more.

Sadie, you have lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks - which is fantastic! :D

Be proud of yourself :)

Darcy, I am proud. I know I would not have lost that amount in 3 weeks on any other diet. I am just wishing it were more. I know at 5 foot nothing with only 3 (well maybe 4) stone to lose and a slow loser anyway, even a vlcd will bring smaller losses - I am just wanting it to be quicker is all.

If I can get another 2lb loss this week then I should be down a stone in 4 weeks,. I have nothing planned that should require any social eating so I can concentrate on being 100% TS. I am not doing add a meal this week either, so I have fingers crossed for getting the first stone gone this time next week!

Back