Sybersadie's Diary

Hi Sadie hope you have had a good day x

Hi everyone,
Been mega busy all week and have barely had time to think. This hasn't stopped me going off track though:mad: Only been 100% TS on Monday!
Every day since I've ended up going off track, mainly with popcorn and sliced smoked cheese, although last night chocolate covered raisins crept in :grumble:
Calorie wise I'm probably not over 1000 (ok maybe 1200 yesterday) but I'm definitely nowhere near ketosis as the early week headache has lifted. I've had too many carbs to be in ketosis, and am not feeling the keto coldness either.
I had hoped to have my first week back to 100% TS under my belt by Monday as I have a full on week of public engagement workshop hosting next week with buffet lunches everyday, and two evenings of delegate entertainment thrown in to boot.
I have such a full on week next week, I just can't face a long haul into ketosis with the accompanying headache. If I cannot get into ketosis by Monday I think I will step away from 100% TS until the bank holiday weekend as my diary eases then.
So frustrated with myself :banghead:
Sadie

Back