SYN FREE BBQ SAUCE

a big time 'BUMP' lol

Just made this for the first time. Not over keen on it but I may have used too much vinigar, but as I dont like vinigar maybe thats why? Anyone else found it too strong?

Ive put it in the fridge too cool down and let the spice mix in so hopefully be better later cos it does look very yummy!!!!

Ive put it in the fridge too cool down and let the spice mix in so hopefully be better later cos it does look very yummy!!!!

Too late now but you really shouldn't put things in the fridge while they are still hot. It lowers the temperature of the fridge and puts you at risk of food poisoning. Better to let them cool before you put them in the fridge.

By the way, perhaps try adding some sweetener to the sauce to take the edge off the vinegar. :)

OOohhh its yummy! Thanks for the recipe! The only thing I dont like about it is the onion bits in it! Has any one tried blending it ?

xx

This is an amazing recipe! Tastes lovely with the chicken, bacon and cheese :) Serve with wedges and salad for the perfect meal.

kae said:
OOohhh its yummy! Thanks for the recipe! The only thing I dont like about it is the onion bits in it! Has any one tried blending it ?

xx

I always blend mine :) it thickens it up a bit too :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I usually leave mine, I like the chunky bits to be honest, but would probably like it smooth too. Think I will have this tomorrow, try to save my fave recipes for Saturday as I tell myself it is treat night! Can only have 5 syns now as near target so a nice bbq sauce will go down nicely.

Oooh my word! BBQ beans on toast is deviiiine! :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

i too blend it, hmm yummy i'm making this again tonight as i have half a carton of passata to use up x

Gonna try this on skewered kebabs tonite - can't wait

Kx

Just tasted it in the pan and its de-lish.

Then found this recipe in the SW Saucy Secrets book - so gonna check out some more recipes

Kx

Back