syn free cottage cheese

I get mine from Morrisons. Eat smart natural cottage cheese.

Tesco light choices natural cottage cheese and onion and chive cottage cheese and Tesco Value cottage cheese are all free.

It is virtually fat free which is good enough!

Syn free cottage cheeses:

Tesco Light choices, natural or onion & chive flavours
Tesco Healthy Living Bio cottage cheese
Tesco Organic cottage cheese
Tesco Value cottage cheese
Lidl, Linessa Natural Cottage cheese, light
Waitrose, Perfectly balanced cottage cheese, low fat or with onion & chives
Sainsbury's BGTY cottage cheese with onion & chive or natural

Hope that helps you a bit....

Morrisons do a value syn free cottage cheese - it taste good, not artificial like some of the FF cottage cheeses. Also I think it's 55p per pot.

are you sure its syn free, i saw the cottage cheese (value one) yesterday but could not see that it was vff so bought the eat smart stuff

I checked this on the SW website after seeing it in my local Morrisons - I wanted to copy and paste it on here but now I can't find it!!!! I will email SW as I remember buying it because it was free. I will let you know..

I lost this post but found it again.
I have mailed SW online who could not confirm as it was not listed on their databse. I have put it through the syns calculator and MORRISONS VALUE cottage cheese 250grams (approx 57p per poti think) it's come out as free on all three plans!!!!!!
Tastes good too - I think the tesco one is a bit bitter/artificial tasting.
Hope this helps
Every little helps as they say!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Smartprice, Natural Cottage Cheese, Low Fat 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Just reding through this and was thinking i had made a big mistake then Missy has posted about the Asda Smartprice Cottage cheese.. thank you so much... i bought that today and then couldnt find it anywhere to point it....

This site is absolutely brillian.

Glad to see that the big supermarkets are offering a value cottage cheese that is syn free. I often dont buy it because other ranges are quite expensive....does anyone have any feedback on taste for the value ranges? Personally, I thought the TESCO version tasted quite artificial and bitter whereas the Morrisons Value Cottage Cheese tasted quite creamy and was not at all dry!

Glad to see that the big supermarkets are offering a value cottage cheese that is syn free. I often dont buy it because other ranges are quite expensive....does anyone have any feedback on taste for the value ranges? Personally, I thought the TESCO version tasted quite artificial and bitter whereas the Morrisons Value Cottage Cheese tasted quite creamy and was not at all dry!
Just had some of the lidl linessa one , thats very nice !! it was 46p for a pot

The answer for syn free and fat free cottage cheese is Tesco Value cottage cheese - it's not only inexpensive, has less sugar than other more expensive 'low fat/light' choices, it also says 'fat free' on the pot. :)

Back