Syn Free Garlic Dip! MMMMMM

Sugar'n'Spice

Garlic Dip

Ingredients
Fat Free Natural Yoghurt
Head of Garlic
Mixed Herbs

Method
  • Get some Fat Free Natural Yoghurt, however much dip you want, use that much yoghurt!
  • However you like your garlic (Chopped/Crushed – Take your pick!) add it to the natural yoghurt, however strong you want the taste, use the garlic accordingly.
  • Add some mixed herbs, dried or fresh.
  • Cover and put in the fridge over night (or a few hours…but the longer left, the better the taste!;))
ALSO! If you mix it in with your average lettuce, cucumber, celery etc salad...it makes it much more interesting! :) mmmmm

Last edited:
These sound lovely....it might be worth starting a new thread for each one though, so people can find them and come back to them ;)

haha thanks! i only joined this yesterday!
i love cooking so thought id share all me recipes...but i dont really know what im doing! haha thanks for the tip ill try figure it out now! :D

Sounds yummy going to make this 2night for the weekend! Thanks! xx

Hey sugar ;) hehe. Thanks for the tip hun! Think im going to try this with salad on Thursday! May even dip with SW chips! MMM xx

PS im adding you as a friend! x

woo get you being slimmer of the week twice!!!! :D
I lost 4lbs last nite on me 1st week! hehe am rather happy about that!! N ive gotta make a "My Journey" like a poster! hahaha no idea wot to do for it!
I cant get over how much weight uv lost! ur signature makes me jealous! hahaha
xxx

Old thread I know, but going to try this tomorrow alongside my syn free BBQ sauce as a dip with wedges and burger. Can't wait. Hopefully will remember to make it tonight after I've finished watching a film with boyfriend, if not will make it in the morning

Back