Syn Free Ice Cream

I make mine using the onken fat free yoghurts - one tub of strawberry, one tub of vanilla, fat free fromage frais and spenda to taste, devine and so worth it and the best thing is its totally free.

I've also made it using the vanilla fat free, fat free fromage frais and two chocolate options which make it 4 syns for the whole thing - again worth the syns.

Choco toffee made with toffee muller light, a lil fromage frais, some sweetner and chocolate options(2syns) is well nice :)

Also i made a coconut one last week useing a vanilla muller as had no fromage frais in and some coconut flavouring and it was to die for, felt so naughty but was all syn free :D Woooo

ive been having lots of fun, made a healthy one for my toddler with whole milk, frubes and mashed banana. then for me, i got a cherry activia pot added touch of splenda was amazing!!

i am making some for snack in front of tv, since i made a little too much to be done soon i put some of the mix into little dishes and put them in oven, so now i have warm souffle type cakes to go with the ice cream, yum yum, and maybe if i feel greedy a spoon full or two of fruit salad, cant wait, nearly ready

OMG I want an ice cream maker now but just a little worried it will be a gadget that gets used for a few weeks and then left to gather dust or gets pushed to the back of the cupboard.

I HAVE TO ASK lol..... does the ice cream maker stop it going ICY??? Crystally? If you know what I mean. Say yes and I'll buy one lol.

Oh and does it fit on the freezer shelf or do I need a box freezer??

I HAVE TO ASK lol..... does the ice cream maker stop it going ICY??? Crystally? If you know what I mean. Say yes and I'll buy one lol.

Oh and does it fit on the freezer shelf or do I need a box freezer??

It certainly does :D

If & I mean if, we have some left over or I am feeling like a making mood - will make loads & put it in tubs into the freezer - when it comes to eating it it is best when left out for 10 mins or so to soften up first.

Mine lives in my chest freezer outside, but it would fit (if I had the room) in a freezer with slelves/drawers I think.

Mmmm heaven. I love not having to give up all my little treats. Thanks for the recipe

Back