syn free iced tea

i-mummy

Hi I'm new just joined today but I've been browsing over this weebsite for a while and I just love it.

so to make the iced tea you get a jug maybe a 1.5L one and put approx 6 teabags (green tea is nice or a mix of green and black) in the bottom. Then fill the jug with cold (yes cold) water give it a stir and then put into the fridge overnight to brew.
The next day you should have some nicely brewed tea with a delicate flavour without the bittereness that you can get sometimes when you make it yourself.
the next step is to take out the teabags.
Then take any no sugar cordial like a no added sugar peach barley or lemon and add tea as you would normally add the water and thats it!
Its not exactly like the shop brands but its a pretty decent immitation and so refreshing on a hot day.
Hope you enjoy it!

Mmm sounds good! I love Liptons Iced Tea so this could be a cheaper alternative and no syns :)

That is a great idea! I used to try to make it with tea bag and hot water with sweetener and lemon juice! didn't work out so I'll give your suggestion a go!!

Great idea, thanks for posting it.

You gem!! That sounds fab!! And so simple!! Gonna try that!!!

Ive tried this and its lush :) its even better with some ice in it xx

Oooh i've loads of Green tea - will be giving this a go thanks soo much! I love my iced tea, and also my frappe's next step is to perfect those too! :) xx

Gunna give this bad lad ago!

I had some today and to be honest it was very good and refreshing

Well that saves me 61/2 syns per 500ml, genius!! Thank you!

Thank you for this, i love iced tea and this weather is perfect for it! can't wait to make some up. :) x

Back