Green Days Syn Free (or very low syn) Meat Alternatives to Quorn. Post yours here

Sainsburys meat free meatballs (frozen) are 4 1/2 syns for the whole pack - they are really nice too.....
How did you find this out? I tried the SW website with no luck, could only find the asda ones which are better in syn value!! good to know though Thank you!!!
Tessx

i agree with the asda meatfree balls they are lovely and about 1syn for a portion to go on top of spaghetti :) yum!

also i find quorn isn't too expensive if you buy the frozen items. helps to shop around i guess! farmfoods is great for quorn tho the range they get in changes every few weeks or so.

they always have the bags of chicken pieces and mince at £1.50, 6 sausages for a pound which is the cheapest i have found by far!

also at the moment they have streaky bacon slices, big bites hot and spicy, popping chicken, and mini kievs :D yum! all a pound as well! if you have one close by i defo recommend checking your local farmfoods for quorn products tho its not a shop i could really do a big food shop in i just pop in for the cheap quorn

X

X

Back