Syn Free Pancakes

*angie*

loves food and cooking
I had posted this as an answer to a thread, but thought I would put it here so it could be found more easily if needed :D

Syn free pancakes;

Separate an egg into two bowls - white and yolk.

Whisk the white and add 3 tsp sweetner (or to taste), whisking til white and meringue-ish
Add some vanilla essence to the yolk.

Add the yolk to the white and fold together - this is your batter.

frylight a pan and add all of the batter, spreading it gently with the back of a spoon.

be gentle - this pancake is fragile! leave completely alone until you can slide a fish slice (etc) underneath, carefully turn it over to cook the second side. again, leave it alone until done, then lift it out onto your plate and add your toppings and enjoy!

good with fruit and yog (like I had) or lemon and sweetner for a more trad pancake

NO SYNS!!! :D

Attachments

• z 016 (Medium).jpg
    z 016 (Medium).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 5,620
i made this when i saw this on the recipe bit before and really enjoyed it, think i'll start making them again this week

Oops! Didn't realise this had been posted before, sorry - I am a bit new round here :eek:

I started making them for pancake day, and have them as a breakfast treat every now and then on a sunday ...

Oops! Didn't realise this had been posted before, sorry - I am a bit new round here :eek:

I started making them for pancake day, and have them as a breakfast treat every now and then on a sunday ...

dont be silly chick, its a fab recipe and some people may not have saw it before, as the original one must be quite far in now.

Think i'll go and make some just now.

ohhh im gonna have this tonight! cheers for posting it

:O thats fab!!! I havent seen it before so thanks for posting it!! mmmmmmmm pancakes!! i might actually make this tonight! ive got to take something to my slimmers world group for an easter taster!! Thankyaaaa x x x :p

Just thinking about your taster night, and I'm not sure how well they will 'keep' S&S - they are more an 'eat me now' kind of thing ...

worth a try if you can resist eating it I suppose!! Let me knw how you get on :D

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
OH...MY...WORD!!!
Ive just made ur pancakes...i swear, if taste buds could have a party...they'd have a hang over right now!!!! OOOOOO they were gorgeous!! i made one and had to make another one because it was that nice!! so THANK YOU for introducing me to slimmers pancakes :D
Altho...i did use lemon juice instead of vanilla essence, didnt have any and was dying to try them! Ooooooooo yum theyve made me happy :D
xxxx

Perfect for newbies like me :) I am still finding my way about and Im liking what Im finding lol.

Pancakes for supper methinks! Thanks for posting it up!

shamelessly bumped for Ronnie and others who cannot find it :D

I tried this last night. an experimented on OH. told him to just to eat it and tell me what he thought before i told him how i made it!

he was amazed as i was too!! very strange looking to start but came out great!

I had one today - lemon juice and sweetner, just yummy :D

It was doubly good as I hadn't been to the shops so had very little fresh fruit in but wanted to stay superfree 'cos I was on M2M today... what a lovely way to stay superfree :D

I had two of these pancakes today with fruit and yoghurt and it was oooohhh....errrrr.....mmmm...no words, I loved it basically and I'm still enjoying the feeling as I only just finished licking the plate. I'll be having more tomorrow morning. Thanks! Yummmy in my tummy hahaha!

Thanks so much for this recipe - I tried it at weekend and they are absolutely fab!!

I had just plain old lemon juice and sweetener on mine and really enjoyed them, they'll defo be a regular in our house!

J x

literally just made these :) gorgeous!

Back