Syn Free Pancakes

Flour isnt free hun !!

I just made them and after a few attempts and not making them too thick they are great. I ended up mixing 1/3 tub qyark with a white chocolate options and spread some on and rolled them up ! OMG I love them :0)

Flour isnt free hun !!

I just made them and after a few attempts and not making them too thick they are great. I ended up mixing 1/3 tub qyark with a white chocolate options and spread some on and rolled them up ! OMG I love them :0)

ooooh nice idea! Ive never done it with quark before. I have used greek yog but didnt like the taste!

xxxxxxxxx

Well, fancy that, I disappear for 6 months, and you are all still sharing this recipe - gotta love minimins!

Hope you all enjoyed Shrove Tuesday!

Hi - I'm new to this and found this thread completely by accident and glad I did! I am now obsessed with making these pancakes; they really satisfy my sweet cravings. Today I made one with strawberries & banana like the pic in the first post. It was delicious and really filling.

P1040431.jpg

That looks fab Paula! Glad you love the recipe :D

Ooh, wish I had seen this thread before pancake day. So going to make these for dinner tomorrow night :D

Wonder if they'll be nice with savory fillings as well ...

OMG, I made these last nite...how yummy!!!! Mixed some cinamon in....absolutely delish...my next experiment will be: cut up some apples, fry them a wee while in frylight till theyre soft and mix some splenda and cinnamon and top the pancake with the mixture. Mmmhhh can't wait lol.

OMG, I made these last nite...how yummy!!!! Mixed some cinamon in....absolutely delish...my next experiment will be: cut up some apples, fry them a wee while in frylight till theyre soft and mix some splenda and cinnamon and top the pancake with the mixture. Mmmhhh can't wait lol.

Hiya mrs beaver! Do you know that cooking the apples will syn them hun?

xxxxxxx

hehe its a right pain! Its just not fair hehe

cinnamon sounds yummy tho! I am tempted to make one tonite but its such a hassle ha im so lazy

xx

OK tried them last night. They were a bit omelette like on my first go (taste wise) so I added more sweetener and more vanilla on my second and they were great, a bit eggy but they are made of eggs so it should be expected. I'm definitely going to have them savoury for breakfast! Thanks for the recipe
K xx

just tried these and they are absolutely amazing! defo one for a sweet treat or weekend breakfast treat! thanks so much for posting! x

I have tried the recipe as well! great but not enough ;) Need to make from a couple of eggs next time as my 2 year old decided that they were nice as well!

Back