SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Just noticed these aren't on the first post (I assume this is the one that's being updated):

Free: Sainsbury's Light 0.1% probiotic yogurts - Peach & Apricot, Strawberry or Vanilla flavours.

I think they're more creamy than Mullerlights and cheaper too unless the Mullerlights are on offer!

Apologies if this is repeated elsewhere...

It doesn't explicitly say. I have the Strawberry and Peach & Apricot flavours and the ingredients are as follows. Hopefully a veggie can help - I have no idea what I'm looking for!

Peach & Apricot: Added ingredients: peach, apriots, fructose syrup, chicory fibre, rice starch, stabiliser: pectin, natural flavourings, lemon concentrate, plant extracts: paprika extract, curcumin. Sweetner: sucralose. Contains milk, not suitable for nut allergy sufferers.

Strawberry: Added ingredients: Strawberries, fructose syrup, chicory fibre, rice starch, carrot concentrate, stabiliser: pectin, natural flavourings, lemon concentrate. Sweetner: sucralose. Contains milk, not suitable for nut allergy sufferers.

Donnie ~ This is a great thread!! Thanks!

Mullerlight yogurts are just 20p each at Asda - (as @ 18th November 2009)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Muller Mullerlight Limited Edition Yogurt, Lemon Cheesecake 175g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 1 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Thanks so much Donnie for starting this thread! I think that many of us rely on a yogurt for dessert, but I got caught out early on with a FAT free one that had too much SUGAR in it to be syn free.

We've just been to Cornwall again, and folded up in my handbag is a print out of your list, so I've no excuse for 'going wrong' again - AND I've got far more choice than before! I think we all get bored with the same ones day after day, however much we like them when we first try them!

So, very many thanks once again for your efforts - an extremely valuable list, and I'll 'not leave home without it!!!'

Hiya Donnie,

Thanks from me too for this thread. Any chance you could update the original post with the ones suggested by people - I can then print a revised list out!

Oh, ok! Could you please add my suggestion from the previous page then? Free: Sainsbury's Light 0.1% probiotic yogurts - Peach & Apricot, Strawberry or Vanilla flavours.

Hi Donnie, if it's any help, I've just checked the Sainsbury's Light, 0.1% fat, Probiotic yogurts, 100g peach and apricot, strawberry and vanilla, with syns on line, and all 3 of them are FREE on Original and Green.

Do hope that I haven't offended you paperclip by double checking, but we're off to Sainsburys shortly, and, for everyone's sake, we have to be absolutely certain! Isn't it great that Sainsbury's are now printing the fat content in BIG figures on all of their own label yogurts - some are SUCH a shock!!!

But, beware everyone, if you didn't know already, FAT free does not mean SYN free - double check before eating!!!

Back