SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Yeoville vanilla yoghurt is 4.5 syns per 100g.

Does anyone know why the Muller Light chocolate spinkle is 2.5syns, isn't it 0.4grams per 100g whereas the others are 0.1grams, is that why? Does the lemon cheescake have syns? It has more cals but less fat. I'm new to this and its really confusing me.

Which chocolate sprinkle Muller as you talking about? Is it the vanilla and cherry one, if so the syns come from the fruit layer rather than the yoghurt.

The lemon cheesecake Muller is 1 syn because of the biscuit pieces in it.

The Choclate sprinkle with a cherry layer is 2½ syns.

The Lemon Cheesecake is 2 syns.

Hi Donnie, looks like you have been overcounting this one

Muller Mullerlight Limited Edition Yogurt, Lemon Cheesecake 175g pot

extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns

There have been a lot of requests for Syn free yoghurts lately, so I thought I would compile a list of Syn Free yoghurts for all of us to use....

DANONE

Activia Single pots Fat Free Yoghurts - (New product)
Activia Fat Free Yoghurts - All Varieties
Shape 0.1% Fat Yoghurts - All Varieties
Shape Feel Fuller For Longer Yogurts - All Varities

I hope this will help.....

Does this mean all Shape yoghurts are free or just the fat free ones?:confused:

Does anyone know why the Muller Light chocolate spinkle is 2.5syns, isn't it 0.4grams per 100g whereas the others are 0.1grams, is that why? Does the lemon cheescake have syns? It has more cals but less fat. I'm new to this and its really confusing me.

The Vanilla with chocolate sprinkles (not the one with the cherry underlayer, this is the one thats 2.5 syns- just the plain vanilla with dark choc sprinkles) is Free on all plans. I think the one with cherry has more syns because of the fruit puree layer x

Last edited:
The FF Activia mandarin are delicious! I just love orange yogurt. I got the "yellow fruits" ones to try this week which IIRC include Vanilla, mango, pineapple and melon.

Back