SYN FREE YOGHURTS

They are new ones out just now made by a company NOM. You can get them in Morrisons, Farmfoods and Asda. Farmfoods are 4 for a £1 and everywhere else is 50pish each yog, they taste good. Fat free as well. I don't know the syn value but aren't all fat free yogs syn free? Or is that wishful thinking?

Riiigghht, I know someone said that they ran the vanilla NOM's through and they came out at 1.5 syns but I've just put the Mango an passion fruit (OMG lush btw! yumyum) through the calculator and its syn free!!

I'm going to try and get the others tomorrow an run them through the calculator :D

Thank you! That's very helpful! I was wondering about the new large Activia pots and they're really yummy! They don't taste fat free at all because they're so creamy!!

I've not offically found out if the 'Nom' yoghurt is Syn Free - that's why I haven't added it to the main list of yoghurt's yet - as soon as I know for definate, I will put in on the list........

Maybe you could syn it as 1 syn until we know....this is just a suggestion though.

Been confirmed by a consultant that all flavours are free from NOM naturally light.

I am called, Donnie, Don, Donna, Dink, D, Nell, Ella, Ell, because my Christian name is Donella, LOL......I just answer to them all. X

I know you've mentioned the Danone Activia fat free yoghurts...but I just thought I'd check, check and double check.

Are the new 'big pots' of Activia free? I think so! I hope so, because they're 6 for £2 in Tesco at the moment.

yeah those are the ones hellie! They are the same as the multipacks only bigger!! they were 4 for £1 at asda last time i went! Totally free!!!!!

Yes Hellie, they are free and I have added them to to the Syn Free main Yoghurt list, they are 4 for a £1 in Asda until the end of the year, they taste lovely too, LOL....

Back