SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Thank u, I love choccy mousse so may have to save all my suns and have a couple!! Thanks for the help!

I bought some in Aldi that say 1.5% and diabetic and diet friendly but they have 97 calories in each one. Would I be right in thinking that is about 3 syns each.

I have them now so they have to be eaten ( can not stand waste ) but have discovered I can get the Activia ones quite easily and so much cheaper than Muller Light and Weight Watchers.

Thanks for all the info here.

So pleased to have found this thread. Was getting a bit fed up with Mullers. Tried Activia this week and they are really nice and am going to try the Sainsburys ones too.

Just one question - does anyone know if any of the yoghurts on the list use another sweetener other than aspartame? I try to avoid aspartame as much as possible (easier said than done on a diet!)

Hmm, not sure but I suspect not. I think the only thing to do would be to have natural yoghurt and add your own fruit

Sorry, I can't help you with that question, Circes reply is a good one though, I have plain FF yoghurt with fresh fruit a lot.

I used to eat Muller Lights and switched to the Shape Zero coz they're thick and creamy. However, I found they mucked up my weight loss as it was the only thing I changed in my diet and I then appeared to plateau. Have stopped eating them and i'm losing again.

Hi,
Thanks for a great thread - very helpful!
I am still enjoying the Muller vanilla with sprinkles at the moment but wondering if anyone knows whether the M&S Fat Free vanilla with chocolate sprinkles is also free? (I hope so!)
Many thanks
K,

Hi Donnie,
I think this is the information you need.....am a bit new to this so please shout if I am wrong!
Many thanks
K
Per 100g
75cal
Protein 4.6g
Carbs 13.4g – sugars 12.6g
Fat 0.4g (Sats 0.3g)
Fibre less than 0.5g
Sodium 0.06g

A pot is 200g.

oops so much for my syn free day today! Had 3 of those yoghurts....won't bother again the Muller ones are nicer....thanks for working it out for me :)

Activia fat free and Mullerlight fruit bits?

Hi,

Just making sure that these are syn-free, but also, which flavours have fruit bits in them?

I don't like fruit bits in yoghurt, so I'd like to avoid them (and palm them off onto my mum!)

Thanks

Yes, but it doesn't say whether the flavours are smooth or not. They do however say that they are syn-free which is nice :)

Back