SYN FREE YOGHURTS

how do you get the awards on here like slimmer of the week etc lol
wendy x

First of all you have to have 50 posts before you can put any awards in your signature.

If you take a look in the forum (marked TUTORIALS) at the top of the page, it will tell you all about Minimins.

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you!

Just wanted to say a huge 'thank you' for all the hard work that went into this thread.

Very useful and informative indeed :)

Danone shape zero yoghurts syn free or not

Have put these yoghurts in syns online and were free yet i put em through calculator and they were 4.5 syns so which is rite - any1 know?

Did you remember to include a free food allowance for the fat free yoghurt?

I'd advise looking it up on syns online first as I know it's listed - someone already posted on this recently.

no i didnt lol - wat wud it go under?

Choose eggs/dairy from the first drop down menu, and yoghurt from the second. But if it's listed online as free then that will be right.

just done it and yayyyyyyyy they free lol only 69p from netto so a bargain hehe

Am I going mad? Can't find the Asda Good for You yoghurts via mysupermarket. They haven't changed the name have they ?

They seem to be out of stock everywhere at the moment, I can't get them in my area either - maybe they will re-launch them in different packaging, we shall just have to wait and see....

I am such a muppet. I ate a Muller fruit corner. It was not free. It's not a tragedy since I don't go over my syns anyway but still. Blah!

*spanks self*

Can someone tell me the syns in Yeo Valley Fat Free Natural yog please? I have a pot in the fridge...Asda substituted it from the 0% Greek One I normally get (which I think is syn free).

Yeo Valley Organic Organic Fat Free Natural Probiotic Yogurt 450g pot[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Taken from the Slimming World Website ~ if this is the one you're meaning, you're fine, but some of the flavoured ones can be as high as 5 Syns per pot!

Yep that's the one! Thanks! Didn't realise it was free as I did a search and there was some confusion over flavours and because it has high sugar content. The one I have is definitely the one you posted though. xx

But, but! The post above mine from the calculator says free...or is that because it's probiotic?

Sorry Donnie but the directory must be out of date

Yeo Valley Organic Organic Fat Free Natural Probiotic Yogurt 450g pot

extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free

Back