SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Hi after hearing muller rice is 10 syns (shocked) lol can anyone tell me what free yogurts I can have as I'm yogurt mad and there sure to help with my sweet cravings lol

Hi girls im from n ireland and I guess the irish yoghurts ur speaking off are Spelga 0% .... they are deliciously creamy and I think free ive only just started butin them my self. But watch out there are also Spelga low fat yoghurts which arent free I think they are 3 syns each but also delicious. Ill post a photo of the spelga 0% ones. I also love the vanilla Activia 0% they are lovely over fruit I buy mine in asda but not sure of the availability over the water lol.....

Im sorry my phone wont let me adf a photo. I can search snd find it but when it's there it just says cancel n dont allow me to submit it :mad::banghead:

Hi after hearing muller rice is 10 syns (shocked) lol can anyone tell me what free yogurts I can have as I'm yogurt mad and there sure to help with my sweet cravings lol

I love the Muller Rice too but I now love making my own - and best still >>>> they're free or very low syn depending on which yoghurt I use to mix in.

Hi girls im from n ireland and I guess the irish yoghurts ur speaking off are Spelga 0% .... they are deliciously creamy and I think free ive only just started butin them my self. But watch out there are also Spelga low fat yoghurts which arent free I think they are 3 syns each but also delicious. Ill post a photo of the spelga 0% ones. I also love the vanilla Activia 0% they are lovely over fruit I buy mine in asda but not sure of the availability over the water lol.....

Im sorry my phone wont let me adf a photo. I can search snd find it but when it's there it just says cancel n dont allow me to submit it :mad::banghead:

Irish Diet Fat Free Fruit Yogurt 4X125g - Groceries - Tesco Groceries
These are the free ones and they're absolutely lush. I'm off grocery shopping at Tesco tomorrow so will be getting a good stock of these (if there's any left).

did you mean these? 1366289302_normal.JPG

Sorry thats the biggest I can do :( if it is these are they free? And can we buy them in england?

There's a big list on the first page of this thread, though it is dated 2009 so there may have been changes. Quark is quite good if you can get hold of it, mix it with sweetener and fresh fruit and it's syn free. Has a thick, creamy texture like cheese spread and not really any taste at all (I find fat free natural yogurt too sour) - mix it with options and use it as a chocolate dip for strawberries or banana. Nice. :)

make your own muller rice syn free - boiled pudding rice(free) in water, drain, cool, then mix with your fave muller yogurt,

Please someone help, i am in a tizz i have just eat milbona yoghurt by lids vanilla with chocolate sprinkles it clearly states fat free, is this syn free! the info is as follows 53 cal, pro3.9, carb 7.6 of which sugars 7.0, fat 0.5, sat 0.3, fibre 0.1, sodium 0.05, salt 0.13 this is per 100g, but its the size of a mullerlight. Please someone help me! thanks in advance.

Please someone help, i am in a tizz i have just eat milbona yoghurt by lids vanilla with chocolate sprinkles it clearly states fat free, is this syn free! the info is as follows 53 cal, pro3.9, carb 7.6 of which sugars 7.0, fat 0.5, sat 0.3, fibre 0.1, sodium 0.05, salt 0.13 this is per 100g, but its the size of a mullerlight. Please someone help me! thanks in advance.

Its 4.5 syns by the info u gave. Hth xx

Back