SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Thank you so much! I find muller lights to be a bit too sweet for my liking, so good to know what other options I can go for.

thanks that helped me alot with my shopping

the onken fat free yoghurts are no longer free :(

Product
Size
Extra
Easy
Syns
Original
Syns
Green
Syns
Fat Free Mango & Apple Biopot Yogurt, Light & Tasty
450g pot
8​
8​
8​
Fat Free Strawberry Biopot Yogurt, Light & Tasty
450g pot
5.5​
5.5​
5.5​
Fat Free Vanilla Biopot Yogurt, Light & Tasty
450g pot
5​
5​
5​

Aw, nuts! I loved Onken!

Hi, Ive seen the long list of yoghurts on the first page but that was from 2009, is there an updated list on here? If so what page?

Also does anyone know if any of the Sainsburys own brand yoghurts are free?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me the syns in the Tesco value and Asda smart price yogurts.

Think the flavours are something like strawberry and black cherry for the tesco ones and strawberry, black cherry, raspberry and maybe apricot for the Asda ones.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me the syns in the Tesco value and Asda smart price yogurts.

Think the flavours are something like strawberry and black cherry for the tesco ones and strawberry, black cherry, raspberry and maybe apricot for the Asda ones.

Thanks in advance!

tesco everyday value low fat black cherry 125g pot 3 syns, lf peach melba 2.5, lf strawberry 3.5, EV lf fruit yoghurts, all varieties 125g 3.5 syns. Sorry,couldn't find any values for the asda ones :( xx

tesco everyday value low fat black cherry 125g pot 3 syns, lf peach melba 2.5, lf strawberry 3.5, EV lf fruit yoghurts, all varieties 125g 3.5 syns. Sorry,couldn't find any values for the asda ones :( xx

Thank you very much for looking!

That's a lot more syns that I thought! But muller lights etc.. are so expensive with both me and my OH having one each everyday!

Think I'll have to have a look into a lower syn alternative.

Thanks again x

if you have an aldi they do some called Duneen active ff probiotic and fruity yoghurt 0% fat in various flavours,all syn free but no idea on price. Weightwatchers and activia are mostly free and usually on offer somewhere. :)

any one know if there are any syns in aldi probiotic fat free strawberry yogurt drinks xx

Back