SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Yogurts are something I really struggle with as I see lots that I like in the supermarket but I can't work out what's free and what have syns. I know Mullerlights are mainly free or very low syns, but how do you work out the others?

Is there a formula to work it out?

Im not a Sw member so cant check but ive always classed them as syn free. Im sure the fat free are syn free but willnstand corrected if anyone knows

Yogurts are something I really struggle with as I see lots that I like in the supermarket but I can't work out what's free and what have syns. I know Mullerlights are mainly free or very low syns, but how do you work out the others?

Is there a formula to work it out?

I don't know about a formulae for it but don't assume fat free = free. It does depend of flavourings and other added bits which aren't syn free and therefore tot up the syns. I would say fat-free is generally the better choice, but it doesn't guarantee its free.

Although it a makes me look like a technology obsessed weirdo, I will stand over an item in tesco checking the syn value before I buy it...

I don't know about a formulae for it but don't assume fat free = free. It does depend of flavourings and other added bits which aren't syn free and therefore tot up the syns. I would say fat-free is generally the better choice, but it doesn't guarantee its free.

Although it a makes me look like a technology obsessed weirdo, I will stand over an item in tesco checking the syn value before I buy it...

Haha! I may have to start doing the same!

Popped to M&S yesterday, but only had my work phone which doesn't have the SW app, so I couldn't check. Ended up buying a strawberry yogurt from the 'eat well' range and it was gorgeous! I checked the syns before eating it and I was delighted that it was only 1.5syns! I'd rather spend a few syns on a really nice yogurt than mullerlights tbh - I never seem to find anything other than cherry, strawberry, toffee and vanilla. And I don't like them that much.

When I was a small child, I remember getting banana flavoured yogurts from our local Dunnes stores supermarket. They had a little dancing banana on it. I can't tell you how much I miss banana flavoured yogurts - Muller do two, but always with custard or chocolate, never on its own. However, Tesco now do a banana yogurt, so I bought those straight away as I had the app, and saw they were 2.5 syns - a bit much for a small pot but I loved banana to I didn't care. Unfortunately they didn't taste the best :/ All my childhood dreams crushed by a small pot of yogurt.

I'm really enjoying the "Danone Light and Free" yoghurts. I love the Blueberry ones. Syn free, and make up for me not having the Danio ones.

I'm really enjoying the "Danone Light and Free" yoghurts. I love the Blueberry ones. Syn free, and make up for me not having the Danio ones.

I'm sure loads of people have already asked this... but are the vanilla Mullar Light ones with dark chocolate "sprinkles" ones free?
I haven't over indulged in them just in case but they are my favourite, and I'm getting so sick of the toffee ones lol

I'm sure loads of people have already asked this... but are the vanilla Mullar Light ones with dark chocolate "sprinkles" ones free?
I haven't over indulged in them just in case but they are my favourite, and I'm getting so sick of the toffee ones lol
Yes they are. All of the ones without fruit compote in them are free

Ooooohhhhh this makes me happy :) ... I love these ones, bought them as I`d fallen off the wagon and didn`t thing they were syn free, but they`re lsuh!!! Are the Raspberry ones, and the Cherry ones syn free too? !! xx

Ooooohhhhh this makes me happy :) ... I love these ones, bought them as I`d fallen off the wagon and didn`t thing they were syn free, but they`re lsuh!!! Are the Raspberry ones, and the Cherry ones syn free too? !! xx
Yes:)
Danone Light & Free Greek Style Yogurt, Raspberry Razzle 4 pack (115g pot) FREE

Danone Light & Free Greek Style Yogurt, Cherry Charmer 4 pack (115g pot) FREE

Yes they are. All of the ones without fruit compote in them are free
There is a list of free ones in syn values but heres those fat frees
Onken fat free vanilla 450 pot 5syns

onken fat free strawberry 450 pot 5.5 syns

Onken fat free natural free of syns

Onken fat free mango and zpple 450

Onken fat free mango and apple 450 pot 7.5 syns

Onken fat free raspberry and honey 450 pot 5.5 syns

Onken fat free blueberryvand elderflower 450 p0t 7 syns