SYN FREE YOGHURTS

The 4pack of fat free ones are ..lemon, coconut, strawberry 99p per pack

Hi can anyone tell me how many synsvthe liw fat smartprice yogurts are please. Tia

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Completely confused with all this yogurt stuff!

I read somewhere on the website that the fat free fruit Linessa yogurts (lidl) are 2 syns each. However, when you look in the syn section at the back of the book it says that fat free fruit yogurts are 0.5 syncs each for 100g. Is the syn section not reliable then? Can someone please help me coz I'm really confused! :confused:

Hi, does anyone happen to know the syn value in the new Muller light Outrageous Orange Chocolate Dessert? They are amazing by the way, they taste just like melted Terry's chocolate orange! I enjoyed one over the weekend and have one for after lunch today but it's niggling me how many syns!!

Hi can anyone tell me if the 0% fat free Greek style yogurt by weight watchers! the natural one! has any syns? Can't find anything on syns online. Thanks

Am I right in thinking any yogurt that's fat free is syn free?:confused:

No, you're not right unfortunately. All fat free plain natural yogurts are free and the vast majority of FF Greek style PLAIN yogurts are free (well, I never syn them put it that way), however some flavoured FF yogurts do carry syns. Muller light greek style yogurts usually have about half a syn per pot for example.

We were just having a conversation in work about syn free yogurts! Thanks for this list!

Also are rowen glen fat free yogurts really syn free too? They are my favourite!

Cappuccino Muller Lights have disappeared off the shelves....not happy :(

Anyone know the syns in 0% fat Co-Op Mango & Passion Fruit Greek style yoghurt?

Can someone tell me if the Danone Activia % fat free yoghurts ( the flavoured ones) are still free or 0.5 syns. Many thanks :)

I am new here. Thank you so much for this list, it's the one thing I have found very confusing on SW. I bought a pack of yoghurts from LIDL, and some flavours are syn free and others aren't. This list will come in very handy indeed. :)

Back