Syn help - Weight Watchers Raspberry Cheesecake

skipalong

Firstly, apologies - I have posted this on the WW syn thread (and someone else had previously), but have had no reply. As I bought them on reduced to clear, and they are 'calling' me, I'm going to have to eat one soon, but would love to know what the syns are first.

It is the Weight Watchers Raspberry Cheesecake - 2 x 100g pots in pack.

My book only has the syns for the mandarin ones and I've got no idea if the raspberry ones will be the same. They look yummy, so any help much appreciated! :)

For things like this it is usually 1 syn for every 20 calories so you should be able to work it out from that.

are they the frozen ones? if so then they were about 9 syns each (would rather have a very small slice of proper cheesecake than waste 9 syns on something that is only passable as a cheesecake!)

are they the frozen ones? if so then they were about 9 syns each (would rather have a very small slice of proper cheesecake than waste 9 syns on something that is only passable as a cheesecake!)

They weren't in the frozen section and I didn't keep them in the freezer, so am not sure! But that's a huge amount of syns for a tiny cheesecake :eek:

Well, I ate one - it was very nice! Got my OH to eat the other one though, so there was no further temptation. Still unsure of how many syns they have, but estimating quite a lot.

For future reference, the details of these are as follows:

"A smooth, creamy vanilla cheesecake on an oaty biscuit base, finished with a luscious sauce and gooey raspberry centre."

Energy - 213kcal (per 100g cheesecake serving)
Fat - 4.3g
of which saturates - 2.7g
Fibre - 1.9g
Carbohydrate - 29.7g
of which sugars - 17.7g

yep 10 and 1/2 syns going by the calories, as there is no free food allowance in any food like cakes, crisps, snacks, chocolate, icecream etc.

Cripes, that's a heck of a lot and very scary! You kind of expect the WW products to be lower in syns, don't you? It's quite deceptive.

So glad my OH ate the other one!

Cripes, that's a heck of a lot and very scary! You kind of expect the WW products to be lower in syns, don't you? It's quite deceptive.

So glad my OH ate the other one!

Thats exactly what I thought when I bought them, how wrong was I!!!!!!

Back