Synchronised Shrinking

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
Good morning
I have now lost four stone! I have gone from size 22/24 to a 12/14
Its interesting how the weight is loss is spread evenly all over, even my head feels smaller than it did.
On average I have lost 2.82 lbs per week and 12.12 lbs per month (some months are a week longer than others).
This diet has changed my life. I am now two stone away from my target and I have never felt so good in my life. Physically - I have loads of energy, all the things that used to ache don't ache, I am working very full time and have loads of energy. I still cook for my family and have a social life. Mentally and emotionally I am so much better, I feel at last I am in control of my diet and my life.
I wish you all well, this is a tough diet but once you get going it works like no other. It can be done, it works and I LOVE IT.
GSQ

Amazing well done! Good luck for the last 2 stone your on the home strait now xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done hon, thats excellent! xxxx

Thats so inspiring - I am similar stats to you and recently have been messing about but it goes to show if you keep to the plan it works! :eek:

I have no doubt you will soon be posting you have got to goal and very well done.

Well done GSQ!!! 4 stone is a massive success :)
Congratulations!!!
:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Thanks everyone, I am really chuffed!
GSQ

Yes I agree with the others - amazing! Well done you & thankyou so much for sharing.

It's good to know that there are others in front of us and show us it can be done.

Bobbi said:
Yes I agree with the others - amazing! Well done you & thankyou so much for sharing.

It's good to know that there are others in front of us and show us it can be done.

Thanks Bobbi. It can be done for sure and you can feel well and fit while you do it. The energy levels are amazing, it's helps when you stop carrying an extra four stone around every day. It makes such a difference. Good luck with your weight loss journey too. I may have to join a site for shoppers anonymous soon! I love the clothes out there, new discoveries. In danger of addiction.

Bobbi just read one of your other posts. You can do it. You succeeded before so well done.

GSQ

Last edited:
How fantastic!!

Reading your post was a much needed motivational kick up the arse for me! Whilst i've been 100% since starting at the beginning of the month, and have lost 16lbs, I still feel the 'finish line' is a long way off. Seeing that you have lost 4 stone in as many months and hearing how much better you feel for it has given me the boost I needed to get my excitement for the diet back.

Thankyou x

Back