synners reformed

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
reading though the great thread on how naugthy we r i wondered how much weight i'd lose if i was good so thought i'd try being good for a week and see if i have a good loss (not sure i know how to be good mined)
any of u synners fancy joinning me for a week and see how much difference we make

twiggy88
evil penguin
kissme:bunnydance::bunnydance:
suepat10:bunnydance::bunnydance:
sassie:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
devon dumpling:bunnydance:
vijch50
meli
judimac
soccermom:bunnydance:
mumtheshopper
tinkerbellsmum:bunnydance:

let me know if u do a 100% day and i will give u a bunny

Last edited:
I am joining you 100%

I will weigh my milk, trim my bacon, eat superfreefoods, double check things I 'think' I know (had forgotten it's extra lean mince and not just lean mince) and remember how good it feels to see a loss on the scales xx

I will. Though I mostly do anyhow. I will measure milk. And not eat a singlr thing I ahve not weighed and counted. Even kids leftovers!!

Lynda

ok i'm in are you sure we cant tweak, not even a few sprinkles of gravey granules :eek: :sigh:

ok then ladies, count me in starting today :D

Count me in! I went back to class yesterday and had my first 100% day in months!

Count me in! xx

do u think it would help if we had a refresher of what we should be doing heres my few i can think of
  • if it pass your month and its not a free food(something u know is 100%) u syn it that includes kids leftover
  • heb bread r small slices
  • measure all syned and hex food
can't think of anymore for now

how many syns in a teaspoon of sugar just relised i had a coffee at toddler group with sugar don't drink milk in coffee so don't have to worry about that.
gonna have to start taking my sweetners with me again like i used to when i was really good a few years ago

do u think it would help if we had a refresher of what we should be doing heres my few i can think of
  • if it pass your month and its not a free food(something u know is 100%) u syn it that includes kids leftover
  • heb bread r small slices
  • measure all syned and hex food
can't think of anymore for now

cut ALL visible fat off meat

I'm definitely up for it, the confessions thread made me feel bad about tweaking/cheating so going 100% sounds great :)

wd sue
i managed a 100% day to and i felt so great under on syns to which i never do i'm always 15 or over i was 8.5 but need to add sugar when i find syn value
i think i did notice is i'm not giving myself enough cheese and cereal bet i'm not milk either
eating magic now and gonna do my menu plans for next week
how did the rest of u do

Back