Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

syns in arla apetina*in olive oil with garlic and herb

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by honeymom, 28 September 2011 Social URL.

1. honeymom

honeymom Member

A girl at work has just made a salad for the team meeting. Great. Until she poured this all over. Any idea how many syns ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Arla, Apetina Feta Cheese in Oil with Herbs & Spices, 25g

Thats just for the cheese part though I expect. Depends how much oil went over though. Every tbsp of oil is 6 syns so it could be a LOT.

4. honeymom

honeymom Member

Thanks :( ffs why couldn't she just leave it off. It was a small tub. I'd say about 3/4 table spoons but there will be 6 people eating the salad. So if I assume thats my whole days syns. I should be safe.

5. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW

Ah, youll be fine. If it was about 4 tbsp even as pure oil that would count as 24 syns, so shared by 6 people is 4 syns each. And you could use it as (part of a) HEXA/B anyway as it's all cheese & olive oil. Youll be fine :)

6. honeymom

honeymom Member

Thanks. To be fair they have only done a salad on my request because they usually do sandwiches and cream cakes. Can I use olive oil as a healthy extra ?

7. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    According to the rules only extra virgin olive oil is a HEXB, but Ive noticed a lot of people use any old olive oil as a HEXB, so its up to you how good you want to be :rolleyes: :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.