syns in arla apetina*in olive oil with garlic and herb

honeymom

A girl at work has just made a salad for the team meeting. Great. Until she poured this all over. Any idea how many syns ?

Arla, Apetina Feta Cheese in Oil with Herbs & Spices, 25g

Thats just for the cheese part though I expect. Depends how much oil went over though. Every tbsp of oil is 6 syns so it could be a LOT.

Thanks :( ffs why couldn't she just leave it off. It was a small tub. I'd say about 3/4 table spoons but there will be 6 people eating the salad. So if I assume thats my whole days syns. I should be safe.

Thanks :( ffs why couldn't she just leave it off. It was a small tub. I'd say about 3/4 table spoons but there will be 6 people eating the salad. So if I assume thats my whole days syns. I should be safe.

Ah, youll be fine. If it was about 4 tbsp even as pure oil that would count as 24 syns, so shared by 6 people is 4 syns each. And you could use it as (part of a) HEXA/B anyway as it's all cheese & olive oil. Youll be fine :)

Thanks. To be fair they have only done a salad on my request because they usually do sandwiches and cream cakes. Can I use olive oil as a healthy extra ?

Thanks. To be fair they have only done a salad on my request because they usually do sandwiches and cream cakes. Can I use olive oil as a healthy extra ?

According to the rules only extra virgin olive oil is a HEXB, but Ive noticed a lot of people use any old olive oil as a HEXB, so its up to you how good you want to be :rolleyes: :D

Back