1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syns in Indian Food

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by SaraC, 23 February 2010 Social URL.

1. SaraC

SaraC Green Day Diva!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

We are having an indian takeaway tonight as it is the anniversary of my father-in-law passing away and it was his favourite food (it's something we try and do on this day and his birthday each year). Obviously I want to try and stay on plan but to be honest because of the sad occasion I am really not bothered about going off plan. Anyway could someone be able to give me the syns for the following (and I will then choose what to have):

Vegetable Dhansak
    Pilau Rice
    Naan Bread
    Saag Aloo
    Onion Bhaji

Thanks in advance :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleali21

Littleali21 Full Member

Slimming World
    that's freaky!!!

it was my dad's anniversary lastnight and we did the same!!

Anyway, I had an EE day and my Chicken Dhansak was 6.5 and my pilau rice 2.5.

There are quite a few threads on this, so maybe search it :) In one, some kind member had listed almost all meals!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.