• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Syns per week or per day??

Just wondering if you are allowed to put all your syns together as a weekly allowance or do u have to just use it per day...

Only I'm going out tomorrow for my birthday and wanted a drink and I know if I go over the daily syns in my head I will have failed and risk going off the wagon which I've managed to stay on since Xmas now.

I'm losing very slowly 1/2 stone since 27th dec and past 3 weeks are sticking :( so I'm trying to keep myself in line to not give up

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
A lot of people use their syns weekly, I do occasionally particularly if I'm going to be drinking at the weekend but don't use them all - you need to save some for the week so that you don't feel deprived.

Alternatively you could flexisyn the day - decide how many syns you'll need and then get back on plan the following day.

Denise

The official line used to be that it had to be daily, but they changed it about a year ago to allow us to use them weekly (because I think they realised most people did that anyway! lol)

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, btw!

xxxx
Just be careful not to blow them all and leave yourself with absolutely none- that is a surefire way to feeling deprived for the rest of the week and possible bingeage! Maybe consider a flexiday, as Denise suggests?