Extra Easy Syns per week or per day??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by melodyuk, 4 February 2011 Social URL.

1. melodyuk

melodyuk Full Member

Just wondering if you are allowed to put all your syns together as a weekly allowance or do u have to just use it per day...

Only I'm going out tomorrow for my birthday and wanted a drink and I know if I go over the daily syns in my head I will have failed and risk going off the wagon which I've managed to stay on since Xmas now.

I'm losing very slowly 1/2 stone since 27th dec and past 3 weeks are sticking :( so I'm trying to keep myself in line to not give up

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A lot of people use their syns weekly, I do occasionally particularly if I'm going to be drinking at the weekend but don't use them all - you need to save some for the week so that you don't feel deprived.

Alternatively you could flexisyn the day - decide how many syns you'll need and then get back on plan the following day.

Denise

4. melodyuk

melodyuk Full Member

Thank you :) think I'll make it weekly for a change then :)

5. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    The official line used to be that it had to be daily, but they changed it about a year ago to allow us to use them weekly (because I think they realised most people did that anyway! lol)

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, btw!

xxxx
    Just be careful not to blow them all and leave yourself with absolutely none- that is a surefire way to feeling deprived for the rest of the week and possible bingeage! Maybe consider a flexiday, as Denise suggests?

6. Liseinleeds

Liseinleeds Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i use mine weekly but my week starts monday so on a weekend i know how many i have left for drinking with on sat night and hangovers on sunday morning :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.