T minus 3 days until I start the cwp

I am ashamed to say, I had a slice of rhubarb pie with some cream :( but have carried on with CD as normal. I don't know if I will still be in ketosis though. And the meats on SS+ are 170g chicken/turkey, 180g tin tuna in spring water, 230g cod/haddock or white fish, 185g pre cooked prawns. And Everything that country bumpkin mentioned above. Hope this helps if you want to step up to SS+ before you weigh in. Xx

Hi thanks for that! I will try and resist stepping up as I got weighed today couldnt wait till 9th and have lost a whopping 15llb !!!! Am ecstatic even went and checked on two other weighing scales at work to se if I weighed the same on them and I did ! How are you getting on? X

15lbs!!!!! That's bloody awesome!! Congrats for sticking to the plan. I'm doing ok. Back on plan after the blip yesterday but knew I would jump straight back on. Weigh in tomoz night for me. Doing diet til 11th July when hubby gets home from offshore so excited to see what he thinks of my weight loss. Xx

Thanks ! Although I have just caved andhad a coke zero am gutted !! Hooe ur weigh in goes well let me know how u did ! And am sure ur husband wil be super impressed! Xx

Coke Zero is permitted on the diet so don't be mad at yourself, Jen. Your loss so far has been amazing, so congratulations on that! :D

Thanks ! The coke zero was amazeballs haha goood luck Bolton let me know how u r getting on ! Xx

Back