T.O.M reason for wanting to binge

fattygirl

Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh Ladies,

You know that feeling that you want to eat everything in sight,that's me! I feel bloated cranky and slightly annoyed its arrived 5 days earlier :(

I did weigh myself and I'm obviously heavier than I expected so that's obviously peeved me off.

I knew it was coming but I was really hoping to hit my second weigh-in before TOM, purely because I really have no self control when I'm on. Just venting yet again...Lol

I'm gonna try my best to stick it out because Sat is gonna be my day off for goddaughters bday and in all honesty il be disappointed if I gave in so soon. Just feeling a little sad :(

I'm the same! I get a horrid hunger that strikes and it's really so so hard. Today I went for dark Truffa bar and hot chocolate shakes and paracetamol!! But I know that tomorrow's gonna be the challenge so really trying to stay strong!

Good luck and keep in mind that you have a planned break coming up to look forward to where you can actually enjoy it. Don't give in before as you honestly won't enjoy it plus you'll then be whacked with the guilt and disappointment. It's easy to say, but it's genuinely not worth it. Even if you stick to plan but go over a little I think that's better then heading for a binge!! My first totm on SnS I had five packs in one day!!

You will be so pleased that you did. So so pleased!! Xx

Fatty girl I started S&S on the first day of TOTM so I know how your feeling as it took me all my strength not to reach for the buttery toast (my comfort food). At the time I thought I must have been crazy because i always crave carbs during TOTM but I has worked out for he best because at least I've got another 3wks before she raises her ugly head again :(.

I just hope I can be as strong next month ;)

I'm at work mad busy but I've got to be honest all i want is sugar!! I haven't reached for the chocolate biscuits and the box of celebrations sitting in the staff room but I'm really craving it. I keep telling myself Saturday is your day off so atleast you can have something nice just hold on but my resolve is weakening ?

My shift ends in 1hr and half and then I have atleast another hour and half travel home so should get home 9.30 and then il have a shower then bed then day two will be over!!

Keep distracting yourself!! You can do it!! It's hard but you are doing it so stay in the zone!! Xx

Thanks ladies!!

Yeah that's what I'm trying to do stay distracted go a bit of a headache today, not sure if its due to TOTM but I'm also hungry! :(

Hope I just feel better tomorrow xx

Fatty girl I had lots of headaches the last time i did this plan (almost daily) and just thought it was part of ketosis but this time round I just found out its actually caused by not drinking enough, I hate plain water but have upped my water intake and I havn't had one headache this time round :)

So just make sure your drinking enough x

Yeah it's probably down to the lack of water since I losing so much via the other route, in all honesty really struggling with water last couple of days. I haven't caved but just been busy at work so have barely had time to even stop for a minute but after just thinking I can get back to it in the next couple of days I know I don't give in not worth stepped in the scales and 2lbs down that's it so that's crap but I guess it's something,gonna wait until after TOTM and weigh myself and start weigh in from then it's depressing!! ?

Oh please don't do it!!
I had "one binge" that ended up lasting over a week, it's REALLY REALLY not worth it!
I've to drag myself back on track in the morning, fingers crossed for me :thumbup::thumbup:

Yeah I won't do it, first day I wanted to just eat but I didn't and now just feel more annoyed with not really losing anything :( but il be alright can't let my hard work go to waste!! Xx

stepped in the scales and 2lbs down that's it so that's crap

Fatty girl I wouldn't take any notice of the scales until your actual weigh-in day, my weigh-in day is saturday and I had a sneaky mid week peak today and it's saying I've gained :(, now I've been 100% (well 99.9) so I know it's not possible to have gained eating so little so I'm assuming its just water so I'm going to make it my mission to drink more water before weigh in day, but I'd be overjoyed with a 2lb loss so don't be disheartened x

Stick with it Hun. I haven't had a proper tom in years due to being on the Depo injection, however when you loose weight fast it can cause you to come on as the fat that's being burnt releases oestrogen into our system which can trigger bleeds. Naturally my body decided to take advantage of this and by day 4/5 I started. I felt miserable, cranky, bloated and lethargic but having just got into ketosis last thing I wanted was to ruin it. I had to stick it out and go without all the usual carb loaded comfort foods that we usually go to in these times, but I'm glad I did as once I got past it the scales dropped to compensate all that bloat I'd had and I felt loads better knowing I'd not cracked.
Just grab a hot water bottle, some paracetamol, have nice baths and do what you need to minus eating and you will feel better at the end when the scales right themselves again.

Thanks ladies really appreciate it. I'm staying strong I've got Saturday off for my Goddaughters bday won't go crazy but I just need a break. I'm just going to do the best I can over the next few days and hopefully shift some weight!! X

Someone on these forums once said the more water you drink the more your body will shrink!!! Drink drink drink. Hee hee. :) xx

Back