T.O.M reason for wanting to binge

Yeah I will as today I completely messed up! Ate pretty much what I wanted back on the plan tomorrow had really bad headaches. Disappointed in the food choices I made but have a couple of days off before work so if I'm out of ketosis atleast then I can have an awful time at home trying to get back into it :0(

Don't forget that one slip up doesn't mean your entire day has to go to waste. After all, we don't drive our cars into a wall to write it off just because we scratched the paintwork.

Yeah your right, to be honest I did feel really positive but my TOTM causes so many mood swings and my pcos makes it really bad :0( however I also wasn't really prepared today didn't have my shaker for my shakes and I only had access to minimal food choices but I should have done better il do better tomorrow I'm determined!

I take my entire blender to work with me in my rucksack, that way there's no excuses. You can get small hand held blenders for a few quid that would fit in a bag.

The slim and save shakers are really good the shakes end up quite smooth, I left mine at work which is so annoying as work is over an hour away from home so haven't picked it up, I'm not back until Sunday so lucky I won't need for the next couple of days!!

I've got roughly 3 weeks left until I have a night out so I'd like a stone off so I'm gonna get focused again,I've got an outfit that I need to get back in to so that is my target I'm sure il get there .

Don't forget that one slip up doesn't mean your entire day has to go to waste. After all, we don't drive our cars into a wall to write it off just because we scratched the paintwork.

Love it!!
And so true!!
:)

You'll get that stone off. Stay focused on your outfit and night out. And remember you're not denying yourself things forever and ever and ever and ever, just for a very small amount of time in the big scheme of things.
Good luck, you can do it!!
(I hate totm! Pah!) x

You'll get that stone off. Stay focused on your outfit and night out. And remember you're not denying yourself things forever and ever and ever and ever, just for a very small amount of time in the big scheme of things.
Good luck, you can do it!!
(I hate totm! Pah!) x

Thanks honey x

I've said it before, but a few weeks of abstaining to earn a new body is worth it. It's a very small part of the rest of your life and you've got many years in which to enjoy all the foods you think you are missing out on now. As long as you eat sensibly and in moderation then there's no reason why you can't enjoy any food.

Back