t2g weekly weigh ins

and with a 32lb loss since restarting I have just what 3lbs till my 2.5 stone - and considering I started with the aim of losing a stone!

You're doing fab.
X

Last edited:
Well done time2go!!! That's brilliant!

And as you say what's one meal in the grand scheme of it! Just stay away from the biscuits!!! Lol

Well. I got through my night shift without going nuts! I have regained control! Which is bizarre considering I am now struggling to keep going. Bit fed up with it all now but still going. Maybe just cos I'm so tired just now! X

13 weeks does seem like a long time to have the same things! Is there any packs you didn't like at the start that you could try now to see if you like them again and add a bit of variety?

I don't think its the same thing as tbh I entirely think it is just me. nd its not as if I have done 13 weeks of just exante I have had nights out and a holiday. I just seem to be hanging about this weight which I know is my doing but a wee boost down a few lbs wud b great. I have toned up a bit and wonder if my body is just catching up with me? Oh I dunno but when I weighed this morning I was back up 2lbs to 182 which is so frustrating even though it always happens after night shift. I just want that number gone, been hanging about for about 5 weeks now! Arrrgh

exante have an offer on. everyone is doing well with their losses. i may be back lol.....

Back