t2g's next step on weight loss journey...

Ha ha

ForumRunner_20120913_151057.png

Dont think I can do it on fone. I was crying,cried to whole race just about (10k Worth!) It was such and emotional thing to do!

Wed 199.6
Thurs 197.0
Fri 199.6

Think today is gonna b a tough down day, dad going back to Dubai tomorrow and taking us all out today. Currently at my sisters and she is making cakes. Had my hot water and lemon and staying strong x

Paulinegin said:
Hey T2G, how have you done?

P x

Great! Just about to make my dinner with 350 calories left. Easy. Thanks for asking :) very impressed with myself if I am allowed to say that lol d

So, today has seen the completion of my second down day, went well :) against all odds! Hoping to see movement on the scales tomorrow (daily weigh): normally see swings when juddding. Not thus far, so I wanna put my request in first for the whoosh fairy come weigh day x

Wed 199.6
Thurs 197.0
Fri 199.6
Sat 197.0

Depressing :-( no movement. But not official weigh day yet, am I'm sure my waist is smaller already. Anyway, up day today :)

Why do we (x vlcders) always wanna go back whenever we start back on a diet!

Because vlcd has forever broken our heads and expectations!!

If it was a fantastic diet we wouldn't have left! It didn't work, it made us grumpy and we didn't see any social events for ages!!

Youve a bit to go until your offical WI, put the scales away till then

16 lost : 51 to goal

I know! :-( blinking vlcds.

I need to either have two ups or two downs to keep my downs as Mon and Wed due to my shifts this week. I think I'll just two ups, which I wud do if I hadn't been daily weighing. And keep double downs for when weight loss stalls.

Thanks fizzy x

Well done on your dd! I haven't had any movement since first dd either. Gone from 13.12 to 13.9 and a half in that time though so I'm happy. I'm also always thinking about VLCD's too but just think there's a reason why I stopped doing them!! Happy up day! :)

Felix said:
Well done on your dd! I haven't had any movement since first dd either. Gone from 13.12 to 13.9 and a half in that time though so I'm happy. I'm also always thinking about VLCD's too but just think there's a reason why I stopped doing them!! Happy up day! :)

After a down day I go down to 197 but back up to 199.6 after up!

On another note, after being reminded of the evils of vlcd lol and the importance of healthy eating. I went for a run :) go me. Anyway, going to enjoy my up x

Back