t2g's next step on weight loss journey...

I took photos in a pair of size 14 jeans I wanna get into. I have posted them. Should have measure. Sure my thighs more shaped. X

At the end of the 30 days take a photo in the same trousers, bet you'll feel a difference in them too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shred done. Didn't feel like it, same every morning but done it. Down day today and weigh tomorrow. Hope I get something. Anything lol

missnic07 said:
Well done ;). I love the high you get after you've exercised!

Lol thank you ;) it's a constant battle these days x

Just read that there is only 4 days left in November. This has depressed my weight loss attempts even further. feel like I've gotten nowhere this whole month. May do 4 down days lol even though I haven't had one down day in like 8 weeks. How can you want something so much but still not achieve it. I can see my shape changing and my muscles forming from the shred but I cannot stop eating and lose some fat!

huwiesmummy said:
I know how you feel. I put on water after going off exante then surgery but I haven't lost a pound since. It's so depressing. On that note I better get going to the gym

Tam Xx

I have retried exante more times than I would like to admit. Dunno why it only works the first time. Although to be fair I cannot stick to any lol I've just done my shred. Have fun at gym x

Besides tam u r doing great with your diet and low cal eating. Think it's just ur body adjusting x

Getting upset with the scales :'-( weight not moving. Trying to convince myself it's cos of muscle gain but not falling for it. Considering a vlcd for just two weeks to drop even 3lbs just to get movement!

huwiesmummy said:
I'm with you. I've stalled for the last month since my sugery. With as little as I eat and as often as I go to the gym I would of at least dropped a bloody pound if not a oz! Big hugs to you. We will get through it.

Tam Xx

I've been eating my calories some days, wonder if that's not helping :'-/ dieting is so hard. I so wanna be a size 14 lol may just invest in pull me in pants x

My husband says if the numbers matter so much I should only be dieting and not exercising. I wonder if this is true? Gonna try do vlcd for as long as I can. I know the scales will jump down and then up a bit but as long as there is an overall loss I'm ok with that x

i see his point but my problem is that i'm so unfit now from the 7 month long VLCD that if i wasn't i would be losing so much strength. I am thinking that maybe i am losing and much as i am gaining. I'm wondering if maybe chucking the scales out the window is my best option and see if my clothing starts to fall off.

huwiesmummy said:
i see his point but my problem is that i'm so unfit now from the 7 month long VLCD that if i wasn't i would be losing so much strength. I am thinking that maybe i am losing and much as i am gaining. I'm wondering if maybe chucking the scales out the window is my best option and see if my clothing starts to fall off.

I think this is true! Scales r evil lol and better muscle mass helps with metabolism apparently x

Oh, T2G are you really sure you want to go back to a vlcd? I know they have their place but they are so grim! You know how long I stalled for - weeks! But I've kept going and kept going and it is starting to shift again - finally.

Do you have to lose the weight like tomorrow? I can understand if your BMI was say 35+ or you had a major operation coming up where weight loss would impact on your coping with the surgery....but a vlcd just for a few pounds? Really?

Why don't you count UDs and DDs during the week for a while and keep running?

*Hugs*

It's disheartening when the scales don't move I know. Hopefully you'll have a big 'whoosh' soon x

MissHapp said:
Oh, T2G are you really sure you want to go back to a vlcd? I know they have their place but they are so grim! You know how long I stalled for - weeks! But I've kept going and kept going and it is starting to shift again - finally.

Do you have to lose the weight like tomorrow? I can understand if your BMI was say 35+ or you had a major operation coming up where weight loss would impact on your coping with the surgery....but a vlcd just for a few pounds? Really?

Why don't you count UDs and DDs during the week for a while and keep running?

*Hugs*

Aw your sooo kind. And I'm not doing vlcd. Cannot face it again. Need to just do some down days. Was doing so well with them too. Haven't ran for ages either cos of the dark nights. Going to go tomorrow as mil has girls after my shift tonight. Gonna do a down day tomorrow. Lol almost laughable.

missnic07 said:
It's disheartening when the scales don't move I know. Hopefully you'll have a big 'whoosh' soon x

I don't expect a whoosh anytime soon, my eating is too bad! X

And on that note why can't I stops eating junk! Sweets etc

Back