T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Been a bit all over the place food wise, but I am determined to get back on it. Did a really good 15 mile training walk on Sunday (despite the horrid weather we had here!) Properly getting on with my dissertation now; have some interviews lined up this week, which has made me feel a lot more confident that things are actually moving!

I know it's technically a tweak, but I've had a smoothie for breakfast this morning. I eat a HUGE amount of fruit anyway, so just going to give it a go. Also added my HEXB of oats to make it extra filling.

Thank you! It's a bit scary using unstructured interviews, but it is what's going to work best for me. Smoothie was a plum, a pear, handful of raspberries and blackberries. So I'm sure it's fine! All speed food anyway, and mostly berries and water. I eat a crazy amount of fruit, and still have loses. It's hard, the fruit and veg stall on campus is great for fruit, but not so much for snacking veg bits!

Got home and went to cook dinner, and realised I had almost a whole box of eggs about to go out of date. SO I've hard boiled some for tomorrow, and made up two lots of baked oats for breakfasts. One is bakewell (2.5 syns for the cherries), the other I just added ginger and cinnamon to, and will serve with apple.

Made a HUGE lot of nacho feast, which will do tonight and at least one more lunch

You're doing well T_T! Jealous of your fruit & veg stand, we just have some manky bananas and old pears in the shop now and again.
Unstructured is a worry sometimes as you don't know which way it will go, but can make things so much more interesting. Have you got some prompts in mind in case things stall a bit? Yum to the baked oats! I still haven't got myself sorted and made some. I think it's because I rarely have yoghurt to spare as OH takes them in his lunch box. Have you tried it without before?

Thanks Poppet - we are lucky to have them on campus: they weren't there when I was an undergrad.

Interview went really well. Although the talk to text app I used has given some slightly dodgy transcription. Annoyingly, it doesn't seem to record audio as well, so I have to correct it from memory.

I haven't tried them without yogurt... not sure if it would work.

Hi TT, how is everything? Hope Uni is going well xx

It is only natural to feel down TT when you are not feeling well...give yourself plenty of TLC...WI can wait.

Like Mini said, WI can wait. Just look after yourself! You have got your Uni stuff, and I can only imagine how stressful that can be when you have deadlines approaching. Find some time for yourself, and do something that relaxes you. xx

Back