T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Thanks - me too, fed up of it now! Do seem to be perking up a bit again.

Managed a tiny bit of mash and some carrot sticks for breakfast.

Getting my appetite back a bit, so will probably have some toast for lunch. Was planning a stir fry for dinner, but perhaps better to have something that's going to be a bit easier on my stomach. Hopefully back to work tomorrow - as long as I'm not sick again later today, they won't be able to make me stay home!

Had some toast and feeling so much brighter!

Think I'll make veggie shepherd's pie for dinner. Nice comfort food.

Actually getting my appetite back and feeling hungry - sticking to plain-ish food for the time being, so as not to tempt fate! Sauteed off some tinned potatoes and had with sugar snap peas and a nectarine.

Considering an afternoon nap, but don't want to compromise getting a decent nights sleep tonight.

S - Alpen light bar (part HEXB)

Last edited:
Morning - back at work (hopefully for more than about 45 minutes today!)

Weigh in day - can't stay for group tonight, which will be the first time. Totally forgot that I'd made plans a few months ago.

B - blueberries, raspberries and banana with fat free natural yogurt.

S- carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes.

L - homemade soup. Fruit. Free fruit yogurt.

S - HEXB toast with HEXA cheese

D - Young's Basa (6 syns) with lots of veg and potatoes!

Good luck for your weigh in x

Thank you. Thrilled with my loss.

Gig was brilliant; we saw a local musician, Gaz Brookfield. Busy gig in my favourite little pub!
AND my friends had a spare ticket for the Wales game tomorrow, so I'm off to watch rugby again! No pizza this week; but I imagine there will be alcohol involved. So much for my quiet weekend...

Friday! Not sure what we're doing for dinner tonight, we've moved a few things around this week!

B - banana, blueberries and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S - carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes.

L - the last of my mushroom and butterbean soup (will be making it again - delicious!) Mango and a free blackberry yogurt.

I'd forgotten how much work Zumba is! Gone are the days when I was fit enough to do two one hour classes, back to back, after a full day of work! That 45 minutes was enough for me today. And body conditioning in the Morning before I rush off to Cardiff!

S - HEXB toast with HEXA phili and marmite

D - Tesco soya burgers x2 (1 syn) with some more HEXA cheese. I might even throw some cereal bars in later if I'm hungry (otherwise the second lot of cheese is my second HEXB) - yay for green days and cheese!

Alpro - 5 and probably a hot chocolate 2.5 - total 7.5

Can't really say I was cheering Wales on... I did manage to get spectacularly drunk though and find myself very bruised this morning. OOoops. Another week of damage limitation I think! Need to do meal plans and a food shop today.
LOL!!
good luck with the damage limitation:D

Brunch - my lovely other half took pity on me and made me scrambled eggs on HEXB toast, with quorn chicken slices. Banana and blueberries.

Going to drag my sorry self out of bed and into the shower so we can go shopping. Get my cook on this afternoon; SW quiche and I think I'll go with mushroom soup again.
bless him! :D
At least you're ''one the case'' !! :)

S - mugshot. Cherry tomatoes, carrots and sugar snaps.

D- we're going to have quorn sausage and mash (free sausages as I managed to find a pack of the low fat ones!) Will have some phili in the mash as my A choice.

Not sure what to have with my second B choice just yet.

I know that I'll be having an M&S Count On Us Double Chocolate Sundae (9 syns). May have a hot chocolate and will probably use some syns on gravy.

Shopping down now, so the fridge is looking a bit healthier. Trying to sum up the energy to go downstairs and cook.

(11 syns in total)

Last edited:
Back