T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Didn't actually have it in the end! So just the 2 syns yesterday for the hot chocolate.

Feeling a bit brighter this morning, so I've hauled myself into work. Still feel sick, but at least I've been keeping things down!

B - blueberries, raspberries and banana with fat free natural yogurt.

S - carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes.

L - homemade butterbean and mushroom soup. Pina colada yogurt. Nectarine and grapes.

S- HEXB toast with HEXA cheese and marmite.

D - quorn turk'y burgers with veg. Will probably have Alpen light bars as my additional HEXB.

Spoke too soon. Very shortly after posting this morning, I turned a delightful shade of green and promptly lost breakfast. :sick:
Needless to say, work didn't want me there at all; so I'm now at home tucked up in bed with a hot water bottle!

Food will be negligible until things settle down. Going to try and get some sleep, then maybe a very plain jacket potato?

Ended up calling the out of hours doctor at about 2 this morning, because I was feeling awful again. He confirmed that it's just a sickness bug, but he did say it usually clears in 48 hours and that the worst symptoms came at the end. So hopefully that means that another day of doing nothing will finally kick this. I hate being at home doing nothing... but if it means I'll feel better tomorrow, I'll give it a go.

Food will be another bland day I suppose! He has told me to keep trying to eat little bits, as I seem to be able to keep food down a bit better now.

:patback: (*sprays dettol on self*)

Hope you feel better - the dreaded norovirus eh? Oliver was up sick in the night too - it's the worst time of year for this sort of bug.

Back