T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Weigh in day! And we're getting closer and closer to the weekend hurrah.

B - mango, blueberries, raspberries and mixed melon.

L - we have our work Christmas lunch today, which is nut roast for the veggie option.

S - carrots, sugar snaps and peas (work have kindly scheduled us for an 11.45 lunch... so will probably want something by afternoon break!)

S - HEXB toast with HEXA cheese

D-Quorn crispy nuggets (0.5 each and not sure how many we'll have yet!) with veggies and potatoes.

Syns - let's say it's the max of 15, because I don't know just how many lunch will be! REALLY hoping to have got that half a pound off to get my 2 stone award.

It's vile out there! I think I'll be getting the bus to group tonight, rather than fighting the elements!

Turns out that I fall over when I'm sober as well... managed to have an argument with a curb, which has resulted in grazed knees. Must try to stay upright (especially at rush hour, when there are loads of people around)

Will be having 4 quorn nuggets (so that's 2 syns!) Work called the veggie option at lunch a nut roast; it was more like a mushroom and smoked cheese wellington. But lovely either way! And I did feel smug not having pudding.

Fingers crossed for weigh in now!

I clearly just wasn't built to stay up right! I'm blaming the weight loss... I'm now top heavy!

Oh hey Friday... where you been hiding all week?! SO glad it's nearly the weekend. Christmas Jumper day at work and I'm feeling a little festive (I also can't walk anywhere without jingling.. this will wear thin pretty soon I think)

B - banana, raspberries, blueberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S- carrots and sugar snaps

L- jacket potato with cottage cheese. Melon, mango and strawberries. Free fruit yogurt.

Not sure what I'm having this evening! I'm home alone, as the OH is off out drinking with the boys. Don't really like just cooking for one... so will probably just do something quick like pasta!

Tell me about it! Just got home and planning on doing very little! I'll probably be asleep by the time OH gets home.

S - HEXB toast and HEXA cheese with marmite and quorn.

Decided it's going to be a green day!

So will be having pasta with quorn and spinach in a philadelphia sauce

Alpro for pud - 5.5 syns total. Not sure that I'll even what anything else later!

Little feels better than a really good gym sesh! Today's going to be a green day

Meal plans done for the week and planning to shop this afternoon, then cook up some soup and SW quiche for work lunches!

S/L Toast (HEXB1) with cheese (HEXA) and probably some carrot sticks and sugar snaps. Maybe a mug shot! And the tiny bit of left-over quorn/cheese/spinach concoction from Friday (2 syns)

D - soya burgers (1 syn for 2) with blue cheese (HEXB2) and lots of roast veg

Last edited:
Looks like you're on top of things
fing32.gif

Meh Monday again already... weekend was over far too fast for my liking. Very tired today, didn't sleep that well last night.

B - blueberries, raspberries and banana with fat free natural yogurt.

S- sugar snaps, carrots and cherry tomatoes.

L - SW quiche with salad and new potatoes. Strawberries, blackberries and necartine. Free vanilla yogurt.

S- HEXB toast with HEXA cheese

D - oven roast fish with roast veggies.

I'm glad the weekend is over, it's always a testing time for me and I was very bad with my eating but back on plan yesterday. Happy Monday, hope you have a good day x

Indeed. I even turned down the free glass of bucks fizz and have threatened actual harm to anyone who brings chocolates near me.

hahaha! Now that's a Dare! :D

Decided to have a packet of boots shapers crisps with my toast! (3.5 syns) Will also have an alpro after dinner (5.5) total syns for the day, 9

Got some lovely looking cod loin for dinner

Love fish :)

Back