T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Morning - Christmas pub quiz day. It's bitter out there bbbrrr

B- banana, raspberries and blueberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S- carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes

L - homemade mushroom and butter bean soup. Free vanilla yogurt. Shapers onion ring crisps (3syns)

S - HEXB toast with HEXA cheese

D - cous cous and roasted med veg, with quorn lamb style cutlet and HEXB(2) blue cheese (probably!)

Having stood in the freezing cold for 40 minutes, waiting for buses that didn't bother turning up.... I am finally home. Won't be having toast before we eat now! OH forgot we were doing couscous and put spuds in the oven. So will be having those with the quorn steaks! Will have some cheese on the quorn thing for my HEXA and probably scram down some cereal bars later!

Argh, just had a business familiariastion session - huge box of Celebrations in the middle of training room. I stuck to my fizzy water... *polishes halo*

Good on you! :D :angel09:

Having stood in the freezing cold for 40 minutes, waiting for buses that didn't bother turning up.... I am finally home. Won't be having toast before we eat now! OH forgot we were doing couscous and put spuds in the oven. So will be having those with the quorn steaks! Will have some cheese on the quorn thing for my HEXA and probably scram down some cereal bars later!

The Bus service reliable as ever then!:D
You need to brainwash your OH better :D

Bless him - it was a bit of a miracle that he actually started dinner without being asked!

Wednesday... rushing around this morning! Managed to sleep through 2 alarms and woke up about half an hour after I should have been on a bus. Taxi it was! Got in with minutes to spare - I HATE being late!

B - managed to eat a nectarine and a cereal bar (3 syns) on my way out of the door.

S - carrots, sugar snaps and tomatoes.

L - SW quiche, salad and new potatoes. Lots of berries! Free fruit yogurt.

S - fancied some toast when I got home (HEXB), with WW tuna mayo (2 syns), cottage cheese and quorn.

D- will be cooking up a big dish of tomato tuna pasta, packed with lots of veggies. Going to cook extra, so we can have pasta bake for dinner after weigh in tomorrow.

Managed to get today back on track after this morning!

Will have an alpro after dinner (5.5) - meaning total syns for the day of 10.5

Bless him - it was a bit of a miracle that he actually started dinner without being asked!

Wednesday... rushing around this morning! Managed to sleep through 2 alarms and woke up about half an hour after I should have been on a bus. Taxi it was! Got in with minutes to spare - I HATE being late!

B - managed to eat a nectarine and a cereal bar (3 syns) on my way out of the door.

S - carrots, sugar snaps and tomatoes.

L - SW quiche, salad and new potatoes. Lots of berries! Free fruit yogurt.

I have about 6 alarms set at different intervals on my phone, a 'sonic bomb' alarm (mega decibels!) AND my clock radio ! :D
But never usually get up til the 4th one goes off on my phone :D
My OH just sleeps through all alarms!
If it weren't for me we wouldn't get up til near midday :D

I'm usually pretty good! Even if I miss my alarm, my body clock kicks me awake about 15 minutes later.

B -banana, blueberries and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S - carrots and cherry tomatoes

L - mushroom soup. Shapers onion rings (3 syns) and fruit

S - HEXB toast with cottage cheese, marmite and quorn

D - will be having pasta bake with HEXA cheese when I get back from weigh in!

Put in a leave early request today, because we were so quiet. Gave me a bit of time to mooch around town and have a think about the last bit of Christmas shopping I have to do. Also treated myself to some more Skinny Syrups from TK Maxx; tiramisu and Irish cream flavours yum!

3.5lbs off! :happy036:
Absolutely thrilled! And got Slimmer of the Week to boot. (although there were only 9 of us there... and I was the only person who had contributed to the fruit bowl)

Will be having an alpro (5.5 syns) and possibly a cereal bar - so either 11.5 or 8.5 syns for the day!
Wow!
Well done you!
Brilliant! , although that sucks about the fruit bowl :sigh:

Thanks - yea I think consultant was a bit embarrassed about the fruit bowl! These things happen...

I had an Alpro yesterday evening - which meant a total of 5.5 syns for the day. Had a HUGE bown of chili! HEXB toast and HEX cheese and then a cereal bar (not in this order!)

Saturday - Christmas party at the pub, so will probably save syns for a couple of drinks... or I might flexi-syn. Haven't decided yet.

Up early for body conditioning and have to get the last bits of Christmas shopping done this afternoon.

B - banana, blueberries and blackberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S - after body conditioning, had a fruit snack pack.

Not really been that hungry today; rushed around getting last Christmas bits and bobs, then went for a wander around the markets and had a coffee.

Late lunch! - HEXB toast with HEXA phili and a WW tuna (2 syns)

D - will be having the last of the pasta bake before we go out (2.5 syns for the reduced fat cheddar)

I found cappuccino flavoured soya dessert things to try after (5.5)

So food for today is at 11 syns.

Will be flexing tonight, to have a couple of drinks at the Christmas party. Will mostly have diet cokes, but fancy some rum to get in the festive spirit!

Honestly, so happy! And what was really lovely was that loads of people noticed and mentioned tonight how much weight I've lost.

Alternated diet coke with my rums - so just had the three rums in the end (7.5 syns)

Over for the day, but not ridiculously so. Now watching Bette Midler - amazing!

That's Brilliant!
It certainly makes you feel great when people notice the difference!
and with smaller clothes too....double whammy!!:D

pleased for you! , Well done! :) x

Back